Quantcast

Your favorite boss in any Tales of series

Discussion in 'Tales of...' started by llllllllllllllllllll, Mar 20, 2014.

1. llllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllll Well-Known Member

My favourite boss in tales of series Barbatos Goetia from Tales of Destiny 2. Even if I fought only the first, he was very interesting! The fight was really intense, and his mecanisms of fighting are so clever, so good to add some difficulty to a newcomer player! And on top of that, of course, the voice of Barbatos Goetia, is so well done. Norio Wakamoto's voice fits well with Basbatos' character. He plays cruel characters so well, he truly is a bad guy seiyuu! :D

2. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Kratos, EX Dungeon, Vesperia​
    Loved him in Symphonia. Even if he is/isn't the same person in Vesperia, it's worth every bit of time you take to fight him and get to him. He was always one of my favorite badasses, so when I saw him again in this game I was like HELL YEAH.​

3. Sophia3

Sophia3 Member

Duck tales and yours

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Dang, he is probably the most badass boss in the game! My favorite as well!

5. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

I've only played Xillia and Vesperia, so my opinion on the boss is entirely based on those two games. But I really like the final boss of Tales of Xillia because of how crazy the scenario is and how they get to that moment. I don't want to spoil it because the story of that game is pretty nice, and if you haven't played it you should definitely fix that.

6. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Oh wow, I didn't know you could fight him in Vesperia. I really need to get all the way through that game - I've only seen a fraction of it so far.

My favourite, speaking of which, is probably Kratos from Symphonia. Any of his boss fights, really, though the final one (before you can potentially recruit him) is pretty awesome. It has a personal stake that a lot of the other fights in the game lack.