Quantcast

You'll be able to have 4 characters at once in The Division

Discussion in 'The Division' started by Ishmael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

Hopefully the fighting would be long enough for it not to be an issue, lol. I just gave 5 minutes as an example, it could be 2 minutes, or 1 minute... Just something so that you can't constantly change skills every 2 seconds I guess. :)

Maelalove likes this.
  2. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member Regular

True. Guess I'm just going to have to put more of my faith into it(after the trailer post from earlier it's much more likely I do, as well) and just let Ubisoft handle how their games are supposed to be and hope they do it well.

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  3. Cyborg Superman

I'm still curious to know what kind of customization we'll be able to do to our characters. Will we be able to pick a female character? Especially now that we have 4 character slots, I'd like to really diversity what they look like physically, not just their skills.

4. Maelalove

I figure we probably will get to pick a female character. A LOT of games are doing that(finally, Fallout 4!) and I feel like appearance wise, it'll be pretty customizable. As for armor and weapon wise, I'm not sure if they'll go the route of generic looks to it or each piece of gear is going to have its own look(Even if only slightly).

5. Cyborg Superman

True, I just hope you can vary your character's appearance quite a bit, not just pick 2 or 3 different faces/outfits and that's that. I'm not expecting The Sims by any means, but something that'll give me enough customization to be unique.

6. Maelalove

I totally get what you mean. Some MMO's only give you a few and its just not fun not to have choices. I don't want to look like EVERY other person playing the game....

Cyborg Superman likes this.
  7. Cyborg Superman

Exactly, you want your player to stick out at least (or not by picking only muted colours to blend in) but at least give me some basic customization like skin tone, hair colour, a few different faces, etc. If the game is going to be an MMO, there's an expectation that there will be a minimum amount of customizing to be done.

Maelalove likes this.
  8. Maelalove

See I'm totally the type that with one game, my character will be all realistic and bad ass looking, etc. But then I'll have another game and it's a total joke. Like some games I'm a completely normal character, but on Payday 2 my character is a black man in a pink tiara. xD

9. Cyborg Superman

Hahaha nice, but then again Payday 2 seems like the type of game where you're somewhat encouraged to look crazy, kind of like Saints Row. I don't think they'll have pink tiaras in The Division. :)