Yarr! There Be Sky Pirates In Tyria, Matey

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 News' started by father lotto, Jun 26, 2013.

1. father lotto

father lotto Member

Pirates are all the rage - or they are all ragin' - as you will see in the latest Guild Wars 2 update presenting Sky Pirates in Tyria, a swampy new temporary dungeon, an airship jumping puzzle [on July 1] and a sweet monocle!

All this plus the announcement that updates will be coming along every two weeks instead of every two months, rarely or never...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LNm0Lf_AVYE?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

Okay, now here's an interesting news! :D

A pirate-themed temporary dungeon with associated loot sounds really awesome on paper, and knowing Anet and the quality of their events, I personally think they'll do a fine job on actually implementing it in the game.

And the extra good news definitely is the updates every two weeks! WooHoo! Such content! Very playable! Wow!:p

3. Hoppit

Hoppit Member
    Regular

Ah them pirates, they could be quite the challenge when they gang up on you. I always thought they were a good element to GW2 and enjoyed navigating my way through all the map areas they populated in the original game. I like the idea behind this update, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun. It's about time they did something a little more left-field in the game to keep the interest levels up. Thanks for the post!

4. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wish that there were more pirates involved in some of these games, and I need to try this out now. I am not sure how I missed it.

5. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree pirates are pretty fun.