Quantcast

Xenosaga

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by jbeavis100, Dec 21, 2013.

1. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

So a friend of mine has loaned me this game and holy freaking cow.. WHY HAVEN'T I PLAYED THIS BEFORE. It's soo good. I'm honestly quite surprised I can't believe this series slipped me by. I'll have to buy Episode II and III myself but I'm far from that point at the moment. Who here has played them? Are the sequels good?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I remember the name of this game, but I never played it sadly I remember I heard a lot of good stuff about this game, but back then I never bought my games online only at retail stores and they never had it so I just gave up.

3. rosacrux

rosacrux Well-Known Member

Xenosaga's first episode is an intense and exciting game. The first time I played I was blown away by its intensity. If you liked the game, try to get also Xenogears. Both games share many elements and have similar direction and style.

4. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm planning on it. So far I think Xenosaga is incredible it reminds me of mass effect but in my personal opinion.. a bit.. better..

5. lindbergh

lindbergh Well-Known Member Regular

Xenosaga is a Prequel to Xenogears. Even though the Xenosaga games were released for the PS2, they were not in the same league as Xenogears. I found the Xenosaga games to be boring. It didn't have the same great story, characters or gameplay that Xenogears had. It was a slightly above average game and that's just about it.