Would you like a new Fallout game made by Obsidian?

Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas' started by Ishmael, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love New Vegas. I'm glad that there are people in this forum that thinks the same. So I think they deserve another shot with the Fallout universe. I'd love it if Bethesda gave them the rights again to do a new Fallout game after 4. What do you guys think?

36 people like this.
  2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Hmm, I don't know what to say. While I would love if Oblivion took a shot at a sequel Bethesda are doing a damn good job with it. I don't want them to stop working on this game.

3. Ishmael

Regular

Well yeah, I meant after Fallout 4 of course. I still want to play that and it's coming soon! :D
    But maybe the next game could be made by Obsidian again, while Bethesda makes the next Elder Scrolls. It would be perfect, right?

4. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

If only they could work together, huh :p

I loved Obsidian's work before, I definitely wouldn't mind if they were to make another Fallout! (Unless Bethesda blows everyone away with this)

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I was talking about after Fallout 4 as well! :p Elder Scrolls made by Bethesda would be a god-send, I would love if both companies worked together on the franchises. I'm sure the games would be amazing.

6. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I did like New Vegas, but if Obsidian made another Fallout game, I would wish that they let me do free roam after I beat the game and maybe have post game content. I still play Fallout 3 after I've beaten it so many times since I find it to be a good way to get my post-apocalypse game fix and I can just goof around without worrying about completing the main story or side quests at a certain time.

7. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Obsidian should really make another Fallout game. And why wouldn`t they? Their part of the world is far away from Boston or Washington, so Bethesda could concentrate on making games taking place on the east coast, while Obsidian could continue the story of California, Nevada and the NCR.

8. Ishmael

Regular

Yes this is the best scenario for Obsidian. I would be perfectly fine with this.

9. SereneAngel88

Regular

Or they could go to different parts of the world rather than just America. We weren't the only ones that were hit with bombs and it would be interesting to see how people of different countries survived. They could make a game that takes place in China that has you fighting radioactive pandas while tracking down remnants of the Communist army for a certain mission.

10. Hyperion

Hyperion Active Member

I don't see why not. It would help focus Bethesda's attention to making another Elder Scrolls game (I hope). New Vegas was great, but I have a sinking feeling that there won't be another New Vegas style game this time around. FO4 just seems so massive in scope and scale, that people will be buying and playing it until the next ES game comes out at least.

11. Chris_A

Regular

LOL! Radioactive pandas is what Fallout 4 needs, and modders are well advised to implement them into the game. :D But anyhow, that would be a great idea as well, letting us explore different parts of the world. Aside from China, Russia would be a great place as well, since they already made the STALKER series, which is a post-apocalyptic game, set in the Ukraine, and it was great to play with great atmosphere.

12. SereneAngel88

Regular

I mostly want to explore china since we had ghouls that were part of the Chinese Republic army still running around in Fallout 3 and played a part in Operation Anchorage. Besides, I already fist fight Yao Guai and make chops out of them to eat, I want to do the same to the Radioactive pandas and also (if the game lets me) take their pelt to make a nice coat so I can look fabulous in the Wasteland:cool::D

13. Chris_A

Regular

I really liked Operation Anchorage. I think that was the DLC that gave us the Gauss Rifle, which I finished the game, with. It was my favorite weapon in Fallout 3. Also, think about enhancing an Enclave Power Armor with Radioactive Panda Fur! Epic! :D

14. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I hope they do make one it will kill the time when were waiting for fallout 5. I really like New Vegas style so if they did another game I hope if was in another country it would be Russia with the Russian mobs or even Italian.

15. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

I would like to play a sequel to New Vegas. That could go to the west coast. If be happy with that

16. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think Bethesda is doing too well to trust another with it. I think they should just keep going with what they're doing.

17. Nuka-Cola Girl

Nuka-Cola Girl Active Member

I would be interested in seeing what Obsidian does. Their New Vegas attempt proved to me that they could do a great job keeping the world the same with a different twist.

18. Ishmael

Regular

Like they did with KOTOR a few years back. Even in that situation I preferred their game instead of the one Bioware made. :D

36 people like this.
  19. Chris_A

Regular

I also think Kotor 2 is far superior to the original made by Bioware. Kotor 2 had a loth more depth, and awesome story and very interesting companions. Its the same with New Vegas. I prefer it over the original Fallout 3 and I think New Vegas is way better, both story and atmosphere wise. The only thing it lacks, are those gigantic Super Mutant Behemoths, which you needed a mini nuke to kill. :D

20. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

That would be pretty cool. They could make a spinoff that expands the world of Fallout 4. Any excuse for more Fallout is good to me.