Worth Starting?

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by Wick99, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I know that the game recently went F2P but I was wondering if it's something worth starting up. Are there many players active? How hard would it be to get up to speed with everyone else? I would like to know before I make the hard drive space commitment haha.

2. flickerthestar

flickerthestar Well-Known Member
    Regular

Decent amount of people especially now being freshly f2p. As any game that has been out for at least a year it might take up a bit of your time to catch up though it won't be hard just time consuming if anything. Worth making the commitment if you have the time for it I'm sure you will enjoy it. Give it a shot its free :)

3. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have not played Wildstar until it went F2P. But I must say, that it is one of the best MMOs that I have ever played. It is definitely worth getting into, if you are a new player.

4. m0ldy

m0ldy Active Member
    Regular

Honestly im not a big fan. I started playing when it went free to play but quickly stopped after leveling a few times. I liked guild wars 2 a lot more then this. Wildstar seems to be pretty popular too but I just cant get into it.

5. mopli

mopli Active Member
    Regular

I have played WildStar when it was F2P and P2P, I actually liked the game in both states. And I think what I enjoyed most of it was the leveling. The content is just so variable, so I think it's pretty worth starting up.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

The community is still pretty big, you will have people to play with. I think Wildstar is among the best F2P MMOs, definitely worth a shot!

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm glad it is free to play. This means it is now on my list of the games I need to play. I'm just trying to find out on which devices it is available on.

: wildstar, mmo