Worst PC game?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Catalyst64, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 Well-Known Member

Nowadays there are many great games on the market. Many different genres. There's a game for everyone. However, what is, in your opinion, the worst game that has been made? I normally play games that are highly-rated, so I haven't really found any games that are SO bad. But have you?

2. dugu

dugu Member

I have found some that I thought would be great but turned out flat. I don't think it was really the game, it was more about me thinking I liked something when I really did not (more like giving it a chance instead).

3. Swannaz

Swannaz New Member

To be quite honest I don't have a worst PC game. The worst game I have ever played is Cry of Fear which is a free to play horror but even though it's not a good game me and my friend still had an awesome game experience playing the co-op story mode. I have never really come across a game I find to be dreadful and is never worth playing or even considered to be played. There are some games that I genuinely dislike but they are not considered terrible. But if I had to choose I'd say Dota 2 (even though a lot of people play it and say it's amazing).

4. dugu

dugu Member

I think sometimes with free games you can get what you pay for, but the other thing is that we as players hope a little too much for something free. Dota was pretty bad, I can agree with you on that one.

5. SuperiorCallz

SuperiorCallz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Eh. I've played a lot of games which are bad, but nothing that's flat out horrible or notable to me. Most of them are intended to be bad, anyway. :D

6. Mystasia

Mystasia Member

Gaming has come so far that there really aren't many 'bad' games anymore. I believe there are more 'bad' sites, where they force you to download something, and before you know it, you have a virus!

7. Seraphina

Seraphina Member

The You Testament was just about the worst thing I've ever played. In hindsight, I don't even know why I tried it. I heard there's a sequel, which makes me wonder what in the world those developers are thinking.

8. TrafaglarWal

TrafaglarWal New Member

The problem with the worst game is the fact, you most likely have never played it :(

9. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

The worst pc game that I've ever played has to be Doctor Who: Destiny of the Doctors.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I do not think I have heard of this one but I got a good laugh at the title alone. The problem is now I actually do kind of want to play it just to see if it is as bad as it sounds it might be.

11. walter12

walter12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't think of one game that can be the worst.

12. fishbate

fishbate Well-Known Member
    Regular

I once installed a farm simulator game and this was the worst game i played in my opinion. It seems that the game is like a training game with no other character but you. But to be fare, the graphics is good along with the controls. But still, i was bored playing it and at 6GB worth of storage i think its not worth it.

13. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think I got tired of some of the PUBG type of games recently. I hate clones. Original PUBG is lot better. Clones of those games are nothing but boring display of gaming.

14. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not saying that I hated Deadly Premonition per se, but the game had a lot of Fps drops, crashes, bugs and save game corruption.

15. Athanas

Athanas Well-Known Member
    Regular

I may not exactly say that they are bad, since goodness or badness of a game really lies in the eyes of the player. Due to the emergence of new games on the market, there are chances that we can see the other older games as old fashioned and obsolete.

16. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

Most games have really amazing graphics, gameplay and even storylines. I guess what most gamers hate is, when games come with tons of glitches.

17. crazylexy

crazylexy Member
    Regular

WolfShanze 1944

18. Athanas

Regular

Yeah, that is a true sentiment.

19. Athanas

Regular

I haven't played this one before. But since it is bad, I will avoid it like hell.

20. aveli

aveli Well-Known Member
    Regular

I find it helpful if you choose to stay away from reviews and suggestions because more often than not, they are always wrong.