Worst 360 games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by conroy.viva, Jul 27, 2013.

1. conroy.viva

conroy.viva Active Member

What do you consider the worst game for 360? (games that you wouldn't recommend anyone buy. I realize the list would be short; but just curious)

My pick- The Last Remnant
    Reason- Terrible frame rate, lots of slowdown, screen tearing, broken battle system, freezing, crashing.

2. MarkRyse

MarkRyse Well-Known Member

That would be Turning Point: Fall of Liberty--hands down. My personal vote for worst game of 2008. Gamespot gave it a 4.5 rating, but I can't see how it even scored that high. It has broken graphics, broken controls, and is an overall buggy mess. I made the mistake of buying it because the underlying story intrigued me (I'm a history buff). I traded it in the first day I bought it--the only time I've ever done that.

3. sadye97

sadye97 Member

• Resident Evil 5, whether you are a series fan or a newcomer, this game is awful. The game is not one bit scary as it is set in the daylight, for newcomers, the game is an action game that controls like a survival horror game.
    • Tony Hawk Ride, this game was the birth of motion controls for the current gen outside the Wii, and it didn't work. (Luckily I dind't actually buy this game, just played it).
    • Mass Effect 2, no I don't just hate it because it's popular, I hate it because it's boring, if you want the Mass Effect 2 story, just watch the playthrough's on YouTube and save your money because the gameplay is awful.
    • Most movie games, don't need to say much here.