Will you buy it for PC?

Discussion in 'Doom 2016 Discussion' started by FuZyOn, Feb 6, 2016.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really want the best quality and fps rate I can get, so I'm probably gonna buy this game for PC only. I also love to play shooters with a mouse and keyboard, it's more accurate.

2. whiskey2whiskey

whiskey2whiskey Active Member

I usually buy my titles for the PC, but I'm going to cautiously say I'll stick to console since this looks to be the kind of competitive game I've been looking for to play console-wise. PC is fun and all, but sometimes bumming around on the couch with a controller and playing what looks to be a fun shoot-em-up doesn't seem so bad. I do agree about the mouse and keyboard, though. That's a necessity for aim-based games.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, you can always use a controller with your PC and I imagine the multiplayer community will still be as high as on the consoles.

4. mooray

mooray Active Member

I prefer the PC due to the quality and in game features that play out better in the PC.

5. whiskey2whiskey

whiskey2whiskey Active Member

Some games are just too arcade-like for me to be able to play for extensive periods of time. Usually I would spend time on my PC to play immersive tactical games or RPGs that I know I will be able to sink my time into, while I tend to stick with my console for quick pickup shoot-em-up's. Those more in-depth game tend to hold my attention better, and there are a lot of interesting genres there that you can't explore with console.