Will you be buying the limited edition?

Discussion in 'No Man's Sky' started by StillWinning, Mar 30, 2016.

1. StillWinning

StillWinning Well-Known Member
    Regular

After a bit of contemplation, I'm definitely buying the limited edition. I have a bunch of limited edition games from the olden days, and I love all of them. I feel like this game deserves a spot next to them if it's going to live up to its hype.

2. nazeer abd almumen

nazeer abd almumen New Member

I will not be picking up a limited edition copy of No Man's Sky. I feel like the extra features are not worth it, they did not add much to the limited edition version just a few new maps and what not. I feel like this game just didn't live up to its name and should be considered a classic, not enough people went out and bought after it came out. If it were a more popular title, I might have picked up the limited edition version.

3. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

This is going to be the biggest flop of 2016, and I think it will be broken by the end of the year. There simple is no gameplay... and it will get boring very fast. But we will see.

4. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

Probably not, they might give you a better ship to start off but I'm pretty sure that you can build a decent one soon enough.

5. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

Unless they add some more things to the limited edition, I will probably give it a pass. A better ship to start off with doesn`t warrant the additional money you have to pay for the game.

6. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, I completely disagree with you. This is not going to be the biggest flop for sure (at least). It will be less popular but it will be a good game and not a flop. It would not get boring in my opinion.

7. jalikam

jalikam Well-Known Member
    Regular

More thing? I think that the current situation is perfect and they don't need to add more. By the way, what more things do you want in the game?

8. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, for me to pay more money for a limited edition of the game, I would definitely need extras, like an artbook, miniatures, a soundtrack DVD, a Making Of video, stuff like that.

9. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not buying it. The previous version was not what I would call my favorite even though it was till very good and this new version doesn't seem to have that many additions for me to consider it worth the purchase. Maybe if they added more I'll consider it but even then I think I'd still just want to spend my money elsewhere.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really cannot see myself spending any more money than I already have on this one. There just seems to be better ways to spend it is all, but I would like to see what it all entails and what it looks like, so hopefully someone I know is willing to splurge a little bit.