Will you be buying the final fantasy 7 remake?

Discussion in 'FF7 Remake (RPG)' started by HarleyQuinn, Oct 29, 2019.

1. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Administrator

ff7-remake.jpg
    When the final fantasy 7 remake comes out next year, will you buy it? Why or why not?

2. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I wouldn't buy it because I enjoy playing free games. I've never reached a point where I am willing to invest in a game. Unless I buy it for my brother since he likes playing games but only if he is interested to play this one.

3. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

The Final Fantasy 7 Remake was definitely worth it for so many reasons.
    For one, it was a complete reinvention of the original in may ways:
    Firstly, the turn based combat in the original was replaced with real action. The combat was phenomenal to say the least. Unlike the original, using flashy basic attacks charges your ETB bars which let's you use your team's unique attacks and spells. This is a clear improvement from the original.
    Secondly, the levels have bee made pretty simple and basic while the characters have been developed in terms of graphics and strength which is pretty cool. The soundtrack is also really good and worth it.
    On the flip side though, the game has some really irrelevant side quests and fillers for example the scene where the shopkeeper asks you to kill rats or when the little girl asks you to find and save her cat. They make it such that if you don't do the quests, you lose some valuable items which sucks.

: ff7 remake