Will Battlecry be among the best games of the year?

Discussion in 'BattleCry Discussion' started by FuZyOn, Sep 10, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

While the competition is tough, Battlecry might have a chance. Still, when you think about the games they have to compete with - namely The Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and the likes - you kind of lose hope for them.

2. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's a multiplayer only game, it's going to be very hard for it to win some award. Also there so many competitors that are already amazing, it's going to be tough for sure. I have high hopes though.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, League of Legends won a lot of game of the year awards, if Battlecry becomes relevant and somewhat famous I don't see why they wouldn't be a good competitor! :D

4. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

What, really? I didn't know. Well then anything's possible I guess! I'd love to be wrong and to discover that this game will become really popular!

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Yep, really! :p Though, that was kind of a suprise for everyone but when a game starts getting millions of users daily and everyone is really connected it's hard to not notice them. I was surprised to see them receive a prize as well.

6. mooray

mooray Active Member

I don't think so. The only way they can emerge at the top is if they edge their competitors like Fallout 4. However, they are gaining millions of followers worldwide pretty fast.

7. SinisterSpydio

SinisterSpydio Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't really think that it'd be able to compete against the bigger AAA titles out there. I'm sorry.

8. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

The amount of AAA titles this year is silly, I don't think the game will win any big awards.

9. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It has a lot of competition. There are quite a few big name games coming out this year. We'll just have to wait and see.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

It will certainly be a tough area to win but I really do hope that it gets the recognition that it deserves. It all depends on who votes for these things but I would have to think that there is some good momentum of the side of BattleCry. It is a great game with a really good interface and good stories and characters that it should be right up there in my opinion.

11. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

There is a tough competition among many games out there. It would be hard for Battlecry to win the top award but it's not impossible. It would be very interesting to see the competition. In my opinion, there is a chance of this game and I think it will win the award.

12. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

As the field of technology develops automatic things related to this start to develop and over the years it is interesting to see the competition among the game developers.
    Actually, it's not the small kids only that play these games there are many adults and many
    aged people who play to have fun and thrill.So it is possible for the game to gain awards and to be on the top of the leading game worlds.Not tough.

13. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

As a strictly multiplayer game, it probably won't be in the running for major awards. I still think it will be one of the better games of the year or at least has the potential to be. I'm looking forward to playing it.

14. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think yes because it really a fantastic game to play out.But it would not be too easy as many more other games has also been launched this year.

15. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Well-Known Member
    Regular

Alright, it could turn as a great game but it has a lot of competition and I don't think it can win as the best game of the year honestly, it would have to revamp a lot of things to make it the best of all the competitors it has, I'm not saying it can't but that it is highly unlikely.
    Time will definitely tell.

16. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

I agree that the game is not able to get the high rating but in my opinion, It will get a high rating in future. Just wait and watch.

17. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

Well, the multiplayer feature has nothing to do with the award. You are saying that you will play the game. I would highly recommend you to play the game and I hope you will give a good rating. In my opinion, it can win the award.

18. erook7878

erook7878 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I will certainly play the game once I get my hands on it. I feel the multiplayer is a big part of it and should be considered when handing out awards. I'll definitely take a look at it and I hope I like it.