Why do you think mobile games are so popular?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Shine_Spirit, May 25, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

For me, the main reason for mobile games are popular is precisely because they can be played anywhere.

It may seem like a simple concept, but in the rhythm of life that we live today, being able to take the games to anywhere is always an incredible differential.

2. JonathanS

JonathanS Member

I guess you're right. The who point of mobile gaming is to be accessed generally anywhere at anytime. Also, I think we've entered a freemium era of mobile gameplay that is being taken advantage of.

Personally, however, I do feel overall quality mobile gameplay could be much better.

3. Annejk18_doom

Annejk18_doom New Member

I think because a lot of mobile games are easy to download and free. Also, you can easily access it on your mobile where you can play anytime and any where.

4. Blader70

Blader70 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Because they are just so convenient for many to try out and easy to get into most of the time.

5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mobile games have low barrier for the entry. And also they can be free or say freemium. And they survive on ads. So not bad idea to play them instead of the paid games.

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

They are popular because you don't need a desktop or laptop to play them. You can play them on the phone depending on which version of phone you have.

I think they are also popular because you can play them anywhere anytime. They are free and you don't need to subscribe to play them.