Quantcast

Who's your favorite pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Owl, Jan 28, 2015.

1. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

Favorite pokemon for me would be Ninetales. I really like foxes and I like fire pokemon in general, so it is a win-win situation for me. Plus, Ninetales looks so elegant even when it is burning things on command.

2. Wow, this is a tough one! :)

I suppose if I had to pick, I'd pick Evee. Not only is it adorable, but I love it's evolutions.

3. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I've been obsessed with Eevee since I was a kid. Back then I thought Eevee was special and magical. I catch all the Eevees I find and evolve them as soon as possible so I can have an all Eevee team. I've been doing this for years and its become a real habit. I feel so nostalgic about that cute little Eevee I don't think I will stop catching them. :)

4. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite Pokémon is Jigglypuff. I have been playing Super Smash bros. for years and ever since Melee, I have loved playing with Jigglypuff.

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

My favourite pokemon was Charizard because it was a badass when I used to watch Pokemon as I kid. I always liked the dragons and this one was exactly the type of dragon I liked: tough but with a heart and the best spitfirer of the entire Pokemon series.

6. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

And that is why choosing just one Pokémon is hard. They have more than just abilities, they each have their own personality. Remember when Pikachu used to be mean to Ash but through out the episodes he finally liked Ash enough to not attack him? and I agree charizard is definitely da bomb for a dragon.

7. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

Look at my avatar. Snorlax is second to none. Big and dopey. Fat and sleepy. He can sit on all the other Pokemon and they couldn't do a thing to stop him.

8. ConureKeeper1990

ConureKeeper1990 Active Member

My favorite Pokemon is Gallade. I love Psychic and Fighting types, and he happens to be the combination of the two. I've always enjoyed swords and he has them on his arms. I also admire his general attitude and character; he's protective and courteous and would give his life to save those he cares about.

I'd like to have a legit shiny Gallade one day. I've only really had a Codebreaker shiny on an emulator.

9. dreamocracy

dreamocracy Member

Squirtle has always been a favorite of mine from the beginning - he was so cute in the show, especially the "squirtle squad", and I always chose him as my starter in the early games. However, I actually tend to like fire types best, or lately, the fairy types like Sylveon (who seems to be popular here!) and Azumarill. I will always have a soft spot for squirtle though.

10. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

Pikachu! He has been my boy since the first day I played Yellow, having his little fat ass waddling around with me mad that game what it is.

11. OoTWISTERoO

OoTWISTERoO Active Member

I like Charizard a lot. He looks quite amazing as that dragon. I think Rayquaza(or whatever the name is) is also amazing.

12. RolePlayer

RolePlayer Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite Pokemon, yup you guessed it, is a Snorlax! It's the Jabba the Hutt of the Pokemon world. I think I like Snorlax so much, because they sleep almost as much a I do.

13. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member Regular

I like a lot of Pokemon, and don't really have a "favorite" Pokemon, but I do like how Sylveon looks because of all the bows and pinkness. It's just a cute Pokemon over all.

14. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

I hateeeee having to pick just one favorite, so I'll just name a few! Raichu, Espeon, Pidgeot, Dragonite and Lapras are my main ones! <3 (And Braixen has moved up my list as well!)

15. ikarosalpha

ikarosalpha Active Member Regular

Right from the first generation, Mewtwo has always been my favorite Pokemon. Sure he's strong and legendary, but he's got an amazing backstory. Creating lore around a Pokemon and even making a movie about it really makes it a lot more interesting. Also, he psychic'ed the hell out of everyone in Pokemon Blue. ;)

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Tough choice between Sylveon or Charmander, but I think the latter takes the spot! :D (and Charizard is one of the coolest evolutions)