Quantcast

Who's your favorite pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Owl, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Owl

Owl Member

Out of allll those pokemon, who's your favorite character? My favorite would have to be Sylveon because of the colors, but I like Reshiram a lot too. There aren't a ton I don't like.

2. Skycube

Skycube Member

I have to go with sandshrew, (I think that its name). I love the look of it, as well as the move set. I remember in the original it was my go to Pokemon for crushing team Rocket.

3. purplepapaya

purplepapaya Member

My favorite Pokemon is Scraggy/Scrafty. Definitely not about looks, because I actually think he's one of the...dumber looking Pokemon. However, I try to use him in every fight I can because he is very strong and I have a high success rate with him.

4. Dandapatra

Dandapatra Active Member

I really have a love for Mewtwo, he has one of the strongest movepools and is a great team wiper if you let him get off a swords/dragon dance. He can sweep most matches with Psychic. Also I love his anime representation.

5. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Zigzagoon because it looks pretty interesting.

6. May102014

May102014 Active Member Regular

The one I like most would have to Charizard! I love how it looks so fierce with it's huge body and wings. It looks like a dinosaur and a dragon combined which is absolutely a badass combo. And the fact that it has fire on it's tail that never burns out.

7. ato2000

ato2000 Member

My favourite Pokemon is Bidoof. I don't really know why, I just like it. I know, it's not the strongest Pokemon in the world, but it just looks cute. I usually use it as a HM slave

8. lefttowrite

lefttowrite Member

Ditto. Probably the best Pokemon to ever be created. To be able to duplicate another Pokémon in battle was probably the coolest thing when I was younger playing. The inauguration of him in Pokemon's TV series is probably my favorite episode as well. Nobody is touching that magenta blob.

9. samanthasays

samanthasays Member

This is such a hard question to answer there are so many amazing Pokémon! I'd say my favorite Pokémon would be Jirachi and Venusaur. Jirachi because it's a super cool legendary psychic with an all seeing eye on its stomach and Venusaur because of it's looks and moves!

10. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

You know, I thought this would change over time but it hasn't. It's not really even that useful of a pokemon. I just have a sort of attachment to it: Abra. In addition to Abra, there's also Haunter. If I have an Abra in my party, or it's evolved form, then there will always be a Ghastly or Haunter in the party as well. They seem to compliment each other beautifully.

11. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite Pokemon is Charizard. I love fire-type Pokemons. For me they are the strongest type of pokemon, just my opinion.

12. Fiery

Fiery Member

My favorite Pokemon has to be Lucario. It looks awesome, and is really cool. It could be said that Lucario has a lot of swagger, and it has a sleek design. I also like its typing, being a unique Fighting and Steel type makes it very useful in the games. Lucario looks awesome while beating every other Pokemon and so, is my favorite Pokemon of all time.

13. Jesse93

Jesse93 Member

Charmander has always been my favorite, right from the very beginning. I also love Charmeleon and Charizard. So even when my Charmander evolves, I'm still happy. I find fire Pokemon to generally be good strong types.

14. kianthras

kianthras Member

Arcanine. Hands down my favourite Pokemon of all time. I am a dog lover at heart, so this pokemon has always had my attention. Couple that with it being able to take out any and every pokemon in its wake, even a well leveled water type, and you have a force to be reckoned with.

15. Oddball

Oddball Active Member

I always loved Cubone, not entirely certain why that is. It's so cute with its little bone club and (mother's) skull. Every game I play I try to get one and make it really strong with TMs and stuff.

16. fatguy39

fatguy39 Active Member

I generally choose Pokemon based on how they look and considering it at the final line of it's evolutionary path, and then integrate it into my party and formulate tactics. After breeding it to get 6 perfect IVs then all good to go, but that's not part of the topic. I just said it to emphasize how much I love my Bellossom, haha! I really find it so cute, and it being a final evolution of Oddish, then it's a bonus! It has also saved my butt a countless times in online battles, but heck who cares about that when it's so cute, haha!

Back when I was playing Pokemon Emerald, I only happened to stumble upon Bellossom by accident. I was gonna turn my Gloom into a Vileplume with a Leaf Stone. Rummaging through my bag, I saw that the Sun Stone was also lit up, so I tried using it. Well what do you know, it became my favorite, oh-so-cute, baby...err...Pokemon!

17. arghyadeep

arghyadeep Member

Pikachu is my favorite pokemon. Pikachu is my favorite pokemon because of its cuteness in the pokemon games and television series.

Venusuar would be second in my list of favorite pokemons because of its great looks and strengths.

18. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member Regular

I think either Piplup or Budew. I really, really like Piplup because it was my first starter Pokemon (I started playing with the 4th generation), and I really like how cute he is designed. Then again, I really love Budew because of how cute it looks.

19. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

Espeon for sure! I actually have a 'pokesona' who is an Espeon. I think Espeon is so beautiful, and looks so graceful. Not the best battler from what I've had with any of the ones I've tried but my favorite nonetheless.

In terms of more than just "aw what a cute Pokemon" though, I really love a lot of the ghost Pokemon! I'm a horror fan and some of those dark backgrounds for the ghost types are really creepy and interesting. Like Phantump, that mimicks the voices of children and lure people astray in the forests. And Yamask, who used to be human and carries around a mask of its human face, looking at it occasionally and beginning to cry. I love Banette's voodoo doll theme, too.

20. It's hard to say which is my absolute favorite, but I do know for a fact it has to be one of the eeveelutions. So maybe I could just say it's plain ol' eevee that's my favorite since it is the pokemon that leads to such coolness, but then I know that's not true because I think of my precious espeon or my super cute sylveon and I know I'm doing them an injustice. So, I suppose I'll say it's a tie between sylveon and espeon. They both have awesome move sets and they're just too cute. I'm a sucker for cuteness.