Strife Who's your favorite character?

Discussion in 'General MMORPG Discussion' started by curtclicker, Sep 25, 2014.

1. curtclicker

curtclicker Member

When first starting off in MOBAs, I always get hooked to a certain character. For me, I loved Jakiro in Dota 2 and Kennen in League of Legends.

My favorite character in Strife has got to be Trixie. As you can see in my fav characters in other MOBAs, I love mages with massive crowd control. Big damage and big stuns/disables is always fun for me, since being a monster in team fights its always so satisfying. Her ultimate is borderline overpowered and fits perfectly in her mobility/AoE disable kit.

So how about you guys? Who's your favorite character so far?

2. JasonMun

JasonMun New Member

I haven't played with a lot of the heroes yet, but I actually agree, Trixie is pretty awesome, and by far the one I'm having the most success with so far (which makes sense, my favorite is almost always just whoever I'm the best with :p)

3. SoraLimit

SoraLimit Member

I always liked playing ranged DPS characters, so I enjoy playing Rook more than any other hero. In contrast, I hate playing melee, upfront, because I'm almost never careful, which translates to the other games. I'm almost exclusive to ranged. :p

4. curtclicker

curtclicker Member

Lol, you sound like me. I have a really hard time playing heroes like Shank because I don't really know when to go in and when I'm tanky enough to go in and give my opponent a beating. Same with other MOBAs and MMOs in general. Although I'm trying to force myself to play some melee heroes, I am definitely still learning.

5. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member
    Regular

I totally agree with you, trixie is by far according to my experiences the most awesome character. However, I just started playing it only a week ago.

6. rknocks

rknocks Member

I'd say my top 3 are Blazer, Rook, and Ray. Getting into Malady now though, with this red dye. Kind of hard to use at first though, wish the range indicators were a little less deceiving (getting use to it but meh). Her wall feels a bit difficult to cast when you are forced to click and drag though. Not many clutch uses with it.

7. Biafra

Biafra New Member

I also haven't played with alot of heroes just yet, but i must say my favorite hero so far is Blazer. She has an amazing biography, and the idea of aggressive mechanized space sprite is just so cool:). She is also more like a damage dealer, which fits my play style.

8. Baxate

Baxate Member

My favorite character would have to be Carter. I always like the tanky supports that rely on using spells. I also love the model and how silly he looks. I am really a fan of this new MOBA, and am glad that they have a hero that suits me perfectly. The other heroes are good, they just don't connect with me in the same way that Carter does.

9. jurew2

jurew2 Active Member
    Regular

My favorite character in this game would probably be Ace. I think that he looks like a MAN :D He has a giant weapon that can easily crush enemies. I just love how this character is made, from the way he looks and to the way he moves in the game (reffering to the way he walks). In other words he has so much testosterone that could turn Justin Bieber into a man, but in the same time he is chill and keeps his head cool. When I play this game a bit more I'll maybe have some other character that is my favorite, but for the time being Ace is my favorite.