Quantcast

Who's going to get South Park: SoT?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by William Quah, Mar 3, 2014.

1. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

The game's out soon, as in very soon so who's a fan of South Park? I haven't have any plan to get the game yet because I've no idea how it's going to be like. I'm going to see the reviews on this game before I decide. Not that the reviews are going to influence me entirely, but just to get the picture of how the game plays.

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I don't know yet I love the show, but I don't know about a game I will have to wait and see when it comes out.

3. William Quah

It's supposed to be an RPG from what I've heard from the news last time. The thing is I have yet to see a single gameplay video of the game and that gives me a bad vibe. Makes me think that the game's going to suck.

4. Lostvalleyguy

Lostvalleyguy Well-Known Member

I know the show but it is not one that I would expect to be translated into a game. Do you have any idea of what the theme of the game will be?

5. montreal176

montreal176 Active Member

I absolutely love the show. I have heard great things about the game and i will definitely be getting it.

6. William Quah

Okay, so the game's got great reviews by a lot of sites. They praised it for nailing the feel of the show. One think I noticed though is that it's rather short for an RPG. It's about 12 - 15 hours only according to people who have played it. Dark Souls 2 is coming next week so I'll have to give this a pass for now.

7. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

I plan on getting it as well as Dark Souls 2. Stick of Truth is kind of short for an RPG, so once I finish it, I will dive right into the much longer Dark Souls. There aren`t any more good RPGs on the radar for a while so, I think I might as well pick both up.

8. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

I am getting this just for Princess Kenny alone :p

This is a nice surprise :) I haven't paid attention to the game after the delay, so it's nice that it got released without me noticing it :)

9. Psybe

Psybe Well-Known Member

I plan on doing so but I'd probably wait until the price drops a bit.

10. CeliVega

CeliVega Well-Known Member

Although it must be noted that this game is much more fun if you are familiar with South Park. Its RPG elements are identical to others mainstream RPG, but the main charm is the interactions, the characters, and the jokes they play on all related subjects. I have heard about how the game is very short, but I believe that depends on whether you speed run it or take your time by enjoying every details.