Quantcast

Who's buying the Anniversary Edition?

Discussion in 'Fable' started by William Quah, Feb 4, 2014.

1. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I watched the review on IGN and it looked good to be honest. I'm glad it's not just another HD port like some games. I will be buying it soon but not now. Are you guys going to buy it?

2. RMCMage

RMCMage Well-Known Member

I will probably get it, but not right away it does look like it could be great, but I may wait until it goes on sale or something.

3. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I already bought it but haven't gotten the time to play it yet. I'm still busy playing another game I bought earlier.

4. RMCMage

Cool whenever you start playing tell us your thoughts on the game!

5. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member Regular

I will get it but I'll wait for some more reviews. It looks pretty good I'm just not sure I want to get it quite yet.

6. RMCMage

I watched some game-play videos of the game it looks like a fun game I might pick it up in a couple of months or when it goes on sale.

7. rachael

rachael Active Member

Once I get a new job, that game is MINE!!!
    I mainly want to see what the bordello looks like haha. It was my favourite part of the game, the whores fascinated me :p
    That and Lady Grey

8. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

The idea of Fable was neat in the beginning and I played the Lost Chapters, but the game felt too limiting for 'open world' status. There were too many invisible walls and not enough exploration and finding goodies on my own. So the whole franchise turned me off. Though I really want to like it and when I saw the 25th anniversary edition and had a wallet itch, ultimately, I didn't get it.

9. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member Regular

Once I get a bit more money, I might consider but I do not think I will. It is too much money and they aren't even adding that much to it. It just feels like a cash grab and a new name on an old classic to get more sales.

10. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

The anniversary edition had too many bugs for my liking. It was fine, but I didn't fall in love with the series all over again with it.

11. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I want it. I'm even pretty sure I can get it on Steam too, but I'm waiting until my own computer is fixed before I get it; especially since I'm more used to playing it on an Xbox and am currently between which console to buy to replace my old ones.