Who Else Is Incredibly Excited for Far Harbor?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 Discussion' started by themusicliveson, May 11, 2016.

1. themusicliveson

I've been kind of let down with the previous two DLCs but Far Harbor looks great and I can't wait until it's released on the 19th.The trailer reminds me a lot of the Point Lookout DLC from 3, with some more Lovecraft and Synths thrown in.

Also, I really hope we can get that goofy looking atom shaped headdress the Preacher was wearing in the trailer. My characters are all about goofy headwear.

2. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

It would definitely bring back some life into the game, and attract old gamers back that have been bored with the game as of now, because they have finished the storylines of the game (like me). So yes, it's more weapons, more armor, more quests, more areas to explore, so it would definitely add a few more hours of game time in this already massive game. It would make older players start all over again, and with the new survival mode, it's definitely a challenge worth doing.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am, it looks like it's gonna be the best DLC so far, it has an Assassin's Creed feel to it from what I've noticed but I'm sure it's gonna be an amazing add on!

4. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm extremely hyped for it and can't wait until it drops. I've actually liked all the previous dlc and I probably won't be disappointed with this one.

5. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member
    Regular

This DLC is going to be the best one produced so far by Bethesda. The workshop was very disappointing and I am hoping we dont ever get anything like it ever again. All it added was more walls and decorations, BORING!