Which Guild Wars 2 Profession Are You?

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 - Profession Discussion' started by Raiyoku, Dec 15, 2011.

?

Which Guild Wars 2 Profession Are You?

1. Mesmer

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  2. Engineer

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Thief

8 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Guardian

14 vote(s)
    23.3%
  5. Necromancer

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. Ranger

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  7. Warrior

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. Elementalist

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. gats

gats Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play as a warrior. I just like bashing people with my big sword.

2. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

I played Warrior, Guardian, Elementalist, Necromancer, Ranger and Thief.
    I played the most hours on Necromancer and Elementalist, although found when I quit playing the Warrior the most enjoyable. I found all of the classes very adaptable and quite versatile.

3. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have a Warrior, Guardian, Mesmer, Elementalist and Ranger. I honestly find Guardian and Mesmer quite fun to play. I generally take my Guardian to WvW and gold farming because staff spamming and forever heals makes me a pain in the butt to kill. Mesmer because of slipperiness.

4. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Dual wielding Sword/Axe Warrior. Love their playstyle. Love the jump leap gap move (I used it to cheese many a jumping puzzle to completion or hop gaps I couldn't jump normally) and I love the feeling of being a mobile plate wearer but not being the physical "Tank" like a Guardian. I like the DPS/Offtank aspect.

I also really enjoyed Elementalist.

5. Robert89

Robert89 Member

Grenade Engineer!! I love the constant switching between kits that the engineer class offers, as well as the melee and ranged utility on offer!

Shimus likes this.
  6. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

My duo buddy was a Nade' Engineer. Along with my ballsy warrior and his nice technique we solod some dungeons pretty easily. Just gotta trap and run back and kite them around which is not hard with a leap jump the warrior has. Easy distant to kite around :D

7. IrishHeather

IrishHeather Active Member

I love me a ranger...bows and medium armor all the way...I want to try out the thief as well.

8. midorisour

midorisour Active Member
    Regular

I have one of each profession except for the Revenant. I am not sure about them. I tried it in beta but didn't' really fall in love with it.

The one I play the most and my main is my Guardian though because its closest to the monk that I miss so much in GW1.

9. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member
    Regular

Been leveling a Revenant but right now it's like DK from WoW all over again. They're stupidly OP on all fronts, especially PvP/WvW. Spam 2 on hammer and insta one shot everything's dead. I've had to shelf my DH/Guardian because the set up isn't ideal for raids outside of tanking which I hate. I'm switching over to elementalist or necro since everything's pretty much condition damage now.