Quantcast

Which Civ do you think is the best?

Discussion in 'More Civilization' started by Chris_A, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

Civ 5 best of the best

2. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

I personally think that Civ V has been the best game of the series until now, its gameplay, graphics and mechanics itself are really amazing and comfortable, however, if you're looking for a more complicated Civ game you can go ahead and try Civ: Beyond the Earth and improve your strategies, that is my opinion though.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

Never got to play the older versions, unfortunately, so the only one I played which is civilization v would have to be my favorite. I do plan on trying out the older versions though and I just hope that I could still enjoy them because I fear I might have been spoiled by playing the latest version first.

4. Mistiq

Mistiq Member Regular

I didn't get to play the older versions either. I only know Civ V and that is the greatest to me. I am really having a hard time trying to think of ways in which they might improve it in Civ VI because it really ticks all the boxes for me as it is.

NormaD likes this.
  5. NormaD

NormaD Active Member Regular

What a coincidence, I also have only played Civ V. It's a really great game and I do sometimes wish that I had found out about this game earlier. That being said, there is a lot of excitement about Civ VI, so hopefully soon I will also be able to give an opinion about which is better than the other.

6. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

Well, according to the statistics Civ VI shall be the best of the series, however, Civ V is the best one at the moment, I could say it's because it the newest and currently the most played within the series, however, people have big expectations of what the new game is going to look like and whatnot, hopefully, they do not let us down.

7. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

The newest game is always the best, they normally learn from the mistakes they made in the past and improve on them. As you say @Casiox Civ VI should be the best game yet.

8. Terry

What do you think about Civ 3 guys?

9. HappyKoi

HappyKoi Member Regular

Civilization 2: Test of Time is still my all-time favorite. I loved the different worlds and the different "layers" in the fantasy game. I would love to see it remade with the Civilization V controls and such (to make gameplay a bit less frustrating). There might be some mods like it out there, but I haven't found any yet.

10. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member Regular

Yeah it really is great. I originally didn't even like these types of games but this one really converted me into a fan of this genre. Makes me very excited to see what they do with the next version.

11. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

I still gotta go with Civilization III just because it was the one that really got me going and into the game a lot. I have really not played much of the earlier versions at all, and for whatever reason (mostly time) I was never that into IV and V. I think that this will change though, and I am excited to get going on VI. I think I will still go back and play III though, I just like it. Thanks for sharing.

12. Terry

Definetely!