What's your role?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by calebmelvern, Sep 27, 2013.

1. GenevB

GenevB Well-Known Member
    Regular

Same story here, I love to be the brain behind the team, to tell everyone how they should get their game on, so we can win more easily, I'm a very good strategist, however I get pretty mad often, when someone it's trying to be smarter and act on his own, those are the mistakes that costs me good games.

2. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

Support or midgame ganker. I hate the carry role, as all you do all game is just farm for late game items, while everyone else is having fun in the game. The only time you can have fun is the last few minutes, and let's face it, farming all game just to get the last 5 minutes of glory is seriously boring. I hated the role, and I avoid it as much as possible.

3. DeeDee

DeeDee Well-Known Member
    Regular

Haha me too. I've never thought about it though but you are right. I think I pick support because I don't like farming all that much either. Carries can still have fun before the late game too I suppose but I agree that most of it is in the late game.

andreea.lifestyle99 likes this.
  4. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Active Member
    Regular

I can play all roles except jungle. I never learned how to jungle properly and I probably never will. Still, I started playing as a mid laner, then I switched to bot lane, adc or support. Mostly it's support role.

5. Meeseeks

Meeseeks Member
    Regular

ADC. I actually started transitioning to ADC from support before all the changes. I really enjoy the bot lane and I feel can carry my lane pretty hard as a support from time to time but some ADC just make your job a living hell. I want to try and change that! Take things into my own hands.

andreea.lifestyle99 likes this.
  6. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

I only play support because in my opinion it is the most important role of all. When I started out I used to play solo because I was not a team player. Eventually I graduated and found myself playing support. Many of my friends say support does not offer much action but I beg to differ. It depends on whether you play defensive, offensive or sustain-based support. Janna plays excellent defensive support as she can knock back enemies and slow them down. Blitzcrank plays great offensive character who can drag opponents and attack with so much zeal. The sustain-based support role is well-played by Soraka. She sustains her champion and makes sure he is not killed by the enemy and prevents damage.