What's your role?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by calebmelvern, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Tolon28

Tolon28 Member

I usually prefer top/mid over others, mainly because my mains (Swain and LeBlanc) utilize these lanes best. I also somewhat like jungling with fun mobile champions like Zac. I find Sona support fun and some adcs like Caitlyn also match my playstyle. It's all in the champions and my current mood.

2. Takedon

Takedon Active Member

I always play solo top yasuo only because I don't like other lanes and my main is yasuo. I really go top to farm and get kills then I leave my lane and start farming kills just for fun and probably to carry the team.

3. TheCleric12

TheCleric12 Active Member

I play anything but mid lane. I love to support and jungle. The two roles are so unique, and requires a lot of teamwork related skills. Supporting is definitely still a challenge and Jungling is very difficult if you do get ganks. I love the risk in that. I can't play mid lane because it's too fast paced. The fact that a jungle other lane could come and attack me from both sides adds even more stress onto me. The mid lane is very difficult.

4. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

I don't really have one specific role. I enjoy playing all the roles because it adds more fun to the game!

But if you're going to go into ranked and want to climb the ladder quickly, you should try and specialize in one role and stick to that one. That way, you can stomp solo queue with it. But you should still have an idea as to how to play the other roles, just in case you're forced out of your comfort zone.

5. sayimleet

sayimleet Member

I can play any role at a decent level but I excel in mid lane. I know mid lane inside and out and have made my way to diamond 1 play Orianna/Fizz/Zed.

6. Dylan Wright

Dylan Wright New Member

I play ADC with Tristana all the time, Tristana is the only champion i like to play.

7. Wick99

Wick99 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Definitely support. I like just helping my team in a not so super heroic way. Taric is the best for that.

8. KKrage

KKrage Well-Known Member

I play all the roles, but I hardly play support much. I don't like supporting either, although, I know how to.
    I usually play top lane/jungle because most of my bought champions are top laners/junglers. I try to be jungle because whoever I pick, I know the opposing one I'm facing won't all counter me. If I was top, some WOULD counter me, like Jax. I sometimes play mid and adc from time to time too, but I prefer top/jungle anyhow.

9. insertkittyface

insertkittyface Well-Known Member

I don't really main a role anymore, I used to play a lot of support. But now I'll play everything but Jungle (I just haven't really put a lot of time into learning the role.) But the two roles I play the most are ADC and still support now and again. I've been really starting to love top, though, mainly because I've picked up Jax and Nasus, they're both so much fun, especially once you have a few items, you can split push like a boss.

10. Pirate_Jesus

Pirate_Jesus Active Member

I usually end up playing Jungle or ADC, sometimes Top and Support. I don't really have a preference any more, but I probably like playing Jungle if my team isn't too toxic and Top lane if I can.

11. Ram Levy

Ram Levy Well-Known Member
    Regular

I am a main jungler. I like to have a huge effect on the early game because in my opinion its the best way to carry. I also play junglers so I can steal barons :p

12. Servace

Servace Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play support when I solo que. I am trying to play support for my Ranked Team, but I might have to go to my second best which is jungle.

13. hamz10

hamz10 Well-Known Member

I tend to play top lane most of the time. It's the most peaceful lane and I like the champion pool for it. I like to farm up to a late game beast!

14. primaLucid

primaLucid Well-Known Member
    Regular

I love playing anything but Jungle, although I do favor adc. There is something about jungle that I despise. I think it's a bit boring and tedious to continually farm your jungle camps, although it can be rewarding in the end.

15. lgdg090596

lgdg090596 Well-Known Member

My mail role changes depending on my mood. These past few months, I've been playing the jungling role more often than the others. :)

16. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

I can play all roles except jungle. When I tried to play it, people flamed and told me to uninstall LoL, haha.
    I'd say that the role I'm the best at is ADC. I like the gradual feel of it: Early game you're essentially useless, but late game, if you do well early-mid game, you can wreck absolutely anyone that treads in your way. xD
    My 2nd would be mid, but it's been a while since I played it.

17. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

I can play almost every role, but my favorite is being the hard carry of the team. I also love to be the tank/support like blitzcrank.

18. devonbomer

devonbomer Active Member

I'm just like you! I love ADC and the first champ I played was Ashe as well. I have tried jungler many times, and I admit that I love it, but I stink at it! Top lane is my least favorite. It just feels so foreign! I do mid and rock every time, but I can't let go of ADC! It's so much fun! The only problem I have is everybody else wanting to ADC all the time. It is a popular role isn't it!

19. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play mid most of the time although ADC floats my boat a little too. I really enjoying playing assasins like Zed/Kha'Zix and also utility champions like Lissandra.

20. Oddball

Oddball Active Member

I am all over the board with roles. I used to claim a main of Mid, but after a while I really came to like Support. ADC is on and off fun. (Sometimes it really sucks!) I used to hate jungling, but then I started doing it more and more and I came to really like it. The only lane that I don't like particularly is top lane. It's a solo lane so I always play it like I'm mid, but it's not mid lane. I'm not overly familiar (don't play) top laners so when I do go up there I always feel out of place. But for the rest of the lanes, I have a huge champion pool that I love to play through.
    Always be a mid laner at heart though! Malz/Lux/Leblanc/Xerath. I love to spread my love around though!