What's your opinion of Sona?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by blastguardgear, May 13, 2015.

1. blastguardgear

blastguardgear Well-Known Member

I've heard Nami is Sona 2.0. But I tried Nami first then Sona. I really prefer Sona even if she kind of requires teammates and isn't very good on her own. That said, I really like her and it's fun when you have tons of mana and can Q then W then Q then E and just go crazy helping teammates out.

2. tarverten

tarverten Well-Known Member

Sona is easily my favorite support. She's a hardcore poke machine. Even post-nerf, you can chunk an ADC or squishy support down to 2/3 health in the early lane phase with an auto-Q-auto (processing the Power Chord on the last auto). The sustain and mobility boosts are just icing on the cake. Just don't make the mistake of thinking Sona is a healbot.

3. Totalarmordestine

Totalarmordestine Well-Known Member

Sona is my highest level champ right now.

Sona is a great support in that she works well with almost anyone and is strong all game. Her Ultimate is one of the best initiators and secures in the game; and she can get kills pretty easily as well. The most kills I've gotten as her is 17. Biggest weakness is that her heal is expensive

4. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

I tip my fedora to her, haha. Now honestly, it's definitely my best support choice I could ever make.
    Though as a sidenote I will also have to mention that she's good mainly in the early phase; her late game scaling isn't the best, and although people might disagree with me here, you need to have support in late game, too, especially those with a lot of CC, which Sona fails to offer except her ultimate.

5. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

Squishy champ, but can deal a lot of damage. If you have a proper Sona player, it's awesome!