What's your favourite companion?

Discussion in 'Fallout 4 Discussion' started by Ishmael, Nov 13, 2015.

1. TessV

TessV New Member

I like X6-88 because he's basically Blade. Plus he's not as picky about what I do, which is definitely nice. Who needs a judgey-pants judgemental companion telling them what to do? :p

1 person likes this.
  2. tonidatyga

tonidatyga Member

X6-88? I'll have to check him out when I get that far. I don't like Judgy McJudgies.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

3. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

Curie, because I am a sucker for European accents. She's also pretty great with a gun, and can say the most adorable lines in missions, so I tag her along. She's like the nice and happy side compared to my grumpy and serious character, so it's like a buddy cop movie set in the Fallout universe. It's pretty fun, and I like killing stuff with her. Now isn't that adorable?

4. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I always bring Dogmeat along with me. I know he can be annoying and I actively want to kill him for setting up traps, but I just can't say no to my canine companion.

5. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Well-Known Member
    Regular

It has got to be Codsworth. Ever since the start of the game he has been my favorite, mostly because of the fact that he can say name.

6. CoNiGMa

CoNiGMa New Member

For romance partners, I like Piper and Curie (after her quests). As far as companions for questing, I like Maccready, Hancock, and Nick.

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like codsworth, piper and the detective. They are cool and fun to have as companions. I'm sure there are other cool ones but these three top the list.