Quantcast

What's your favorite RPG game?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by thecorinthian, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Sweeriebanana

Sweeriebanana Active Member Regular

It has been a while since I played Pokemon. I remember when I was in school and I would love to go to the computer lab just to play it. I cannot even remember what level I was in. It was so interesting cause we never wanted to be caught playing with the computer teacher, so playing with the adrenaline on your mind was so much fun.

I am looking forward to playing it again. I could download it and play it on my spare time at work or after work.

2. Sweeriebanana

I also love the Final Fantansy. They have so many interesting games, and I love how they have evolved over the years and bring the best games ever!. Of late I find myself looking for more RPG games. I recently tried the the fallout.

3. Sweeriebanana

I love Pokemon too and Final Fantasy has many options to choose from. I mostly loved ff13, though it's hard making that decision.

4. nikson

nikson New Member

dangers of dragons

because of the colorful world and there are a lot of books to it, so it will be a long time before you get the hang of it and the game starts to get bored. I like to play it through the characters you can choose. I love fantasy so for me it's a perfect game

5. cerh

cerh Member Regular

I also like Final Fantasy and another is an Outsider, Both are perfect for me to play the games!

6. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

My favorite RPG game is final fantasy, star wars old republic and Minecraft.
    I loved playing them. Another thing, they are free games and that's why I like them.