What's the most evil thing you've done?

Discussion in 'Fallout 3' started by Delirium, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Delirium

Delirium Well-Known Member
    Regular

Excluding blowing up Megaton (excluding it because it's almost as evil as it gets), what's the most evil thing you've done in the game?

For me, personally - although I usually play the peaceful, goody two shoes - I've had a few characters that I made serial killers. I'd kill pretty much every person in sight excluding the ones that are extremely important to quests. Sometimes entire towns. I also did everything the evil way. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed it and found it exciting.

2. dabdab

dabdab Active Member

I uh may or may not have used the Cannibalism perk...

O-only once though *quickly throws piles of human remains into incinerator* yup, not into cannibalism at all.

3. Nuka-Cola Girl

Nuka-Cola Girl Active Member

Other than blowing up Megaton, I killed the Overseer and then wanted to kill his daughter when she didn't like it. I haven't had the chance to do much evil acts as FO3 crashes too often for my tastes.

4. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I murdered every non essential character in one playthrough. It was really fun.

5. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Same, except I mostly ran around eating Raiders and the like. Though...I made have used a mod that lets me attack kids...and I may have ate the entirety of Little Lamplight. I was chugging back a lot of Whisky so my memory's a bit hazy...

1 person likes this.
  6. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 Active Member
    Regular

I haven't been too evil yet. I did kill the merchant guy for the Terrible Shotgun... I did make Princess in Little Lamplight mad. You guys are making me want to play again and be evil this time.