Whats are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Metro 2033 Forums' started by 'ello_stalker, Mar 12, 2015.

1. 'ello_stalker

'ello_stalker Member

In the black station level, you find a few dead nazis found in strange places.

First one is found after you pass the generator area, go left through the train, and go left through the underground section. After you pass the nazis or whatever, there is a room to the left after walking forward. There is a torch lit on top of these boxes next a shotgun i think. There is blood on the floor. As you walk towards the downwards door and past the box, you will hear a lurker screech. When you take a left through the downwards passage, you will see a nazi slumped on the ground. If you walk past him, at the dead end there is another one against the wall.

Once you walk past this area, you will come to the drunk nazi, and the other feller telling the story about the invisible watchers and metro 2.
    Avoiding these ppl or doing whatever you do, you will go down the hatch and I think there is another one at the end against the wall towards the end before you meet with Ulman...

I just want to know what you guys think happened to them?

Lurkers?
    foul play amongst the nazis?
    Perhaps Ulman got them???

#1 'ello_stalker, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Lurkers are carrion eaters, they generally don't show up until after the death of a person, so it can't be them.

The one near the generator died during the shootout with the guards from the Hole station as there are corpses in Metro 2033 Beta clothes lying around in the same area. The one in the hatch got hit by a trap (There is one activated spiked log trap in there) and either bled out or suffocated. The one near the rail car was shot either by Ulman or by the original owners of the station.

3. 'ello_stalker

'ello_stalker Member

I had a unique gameplay session during outpost level last night..It got very intense and exciting..
    Just decided to say screw it to stealth and went blasting...

4. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I mean, pretty much what Komodo Saurian sounds spot on based on the "evidence". They died is probably the most simple answer available, though. :p

5. TheBoss0567

TheBoss0567 Member

^ This

6. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

What can I say? I'm a realist. If they're no longer alive, then they died. I don't care about the backstory. Well, sometimes I care about the backstory.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

My thoughts as well. They're probably dead and I don't really care about the backstory in this case.