Quantcast

What would you like to see in Elder Scrolls 6?

Discussion in 'Skyrim' started by arachnophobik, Jun 30, 2017.

1. arachnophobik

arachnophobik Member Regular

Elder Scrolls V was a great game indeed, and one of the best if not THE best in the series. The combination of good graphics, amazing story, and good gameplay was executed very well throughout the game. But this leads us to the question, what would Elder Scrolls VI have to offer?

Personally, I'd like a better combat system. I liked the combat in Skyrim but I thought it could be better, specially in first person. There are times that I become hesitant to attack on melee because I'm not sure if it will hit. Aside from that, combos would be nice. It doesn't have to be unrealistic anime-like combos but just something to put a bit of spice in the combat.

I'd also like to see more dragons, harder and bigger ones too. The ones in Skyrim were great but I felt like Alduin was pretty easy. I'd also like to see us battle the Daedric Gods, I mean they had some of that in Oblivion but I think we need a better/revamped version of that.

What do you guys want for Elder Scrolls VI?

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member Regular

Better combat and especially better writing. I'd also like for them to not "dumb down" the game further, because as much as I like Skyrim, TES and even Fallout series is losing more and more RP options with each new game.