Quantcast

What will you do with Civilisations V

Discussion in 'Civilization V' started by SirJoe, Aug 16, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Well-Known Member Regular

Civilisations VI is nearly going to be launched, what will you do with Civ V? Will you carry on playing it or will you put it to the side or give it to someone that has never played the game before?

2. krnd

krnd Well-Known Member Regular

Probably give it to my younger cousins. It's been a while since they've played a PC game and I think they will take good care of it since they value their games so much (perhaps it could become a valuable item in future generations!)

3. Casiox

Casiox Well-Known Member Regular

I will obviously put it aside and play the new version of course, by saying this I do not really mean I will not ever play it again but it will take me a while to play it back again, I have to blow my eyes playing Civ VI before comming back to Civ V, if I ever consider doing so.

4. SirJoe

All I can say is that you have lucky cousins, they are in for a treat. Have they played previous versions of the game before?

5. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member Regular

:)

6. AntonioCalcano

AntonioCalcano Member Regular

I will definitely keep playing it since I feel I haven't experienced everything the game has to offer me, I've been playing Civ 5 for a short time since I recently bought it and it's the first Civ game I've played, I'm still having issues understanding it and it will take me a lot of time so I will wait to play Civ 6 way after its release, I won't be playing it day one.

7. SirJoe

That is exactly what I am doing, I am still enjoying playing Civilizations V and I don't know if I will rush out to get Civilizations VI on the first day, but I'm sure when I get it I will enjoy it just as much.

8. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

I wish I could go back and relive the excitement. Actually probably not, but it was a good one that I got pretty hyped about, and for good reason.