What was your favorite weapon in the Game?

Discussion in 'Fallout 3' started by SereneAngel88, Jun 9, 2015.

1. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I loved using the grenades personally, but I loved the Nuka Grenades the best. Nothing like sending your enemy off with and explosion of blue awesomeness...:D

2. Yosh

Yosh Well-Known Member
    Regular

Rifles all the way! The sniper rifle was always my go to gun. I used to love trying to take out everyone from afar

3. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

No preference. If you give me a gun or an explosive, then I will use it until something better or more enjoyable comes along. The beam weapons are pretty good to use, but I can make due with more conventional weapons, too. Like I said, I will use whatever weapon I find.

4. Typhon

Typhon Well-Known Member

The Gauss rifle. That thing is a head popper!!

5. rzbh

rzbh Active Member

I love sniper rifle. Gauss rifle is fun, but it is way too loud. And yeah, grenade is fun - just chuck them everywhere AND THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED YEAH.

6. rodthevapenrat

rodthevapenrat New Member

Well the gauss rife in fallout 1-2 are my favorite from the PC .now on 3 it would be the sniper rifle,and NV is any .308 and a close 2nd is the battle rifle (m1 garand)

"War,war never changes

Only The Means of Destruction"

7. theGIJST

theGIJST Well-Known Member
    Regular

I really don't know. I played it a long time, and I don't really remember all the unique weapons. But I do remember the Lincoln Repeater, and I loved that thing! Also, obviously the Experimental MIRV, the Gauss Rifle and the Rock-It Launcher are all amazing and I love them.

However, I enjoyed most of standard weapons as well, I loved both of the standard assault rifles. The Chinese assault rifle and the Combat shotgun are the weapons that I always try to find as soon as possible, since the ammo is plentiful and they are simply great.

I'm sure they'll add plenty of amazing and unique weapons in Fallout 4. I hope they'll add crazy weapons LIKE the Rock-It launcher. There is a Rock-It launcher already in Fallout 4, as we can see in the trailer, but I mean unique like that.