What was the thing you can't forget that you did in LOL?

Discussion in 'League of Legends (MOBA)' started by mwin43587, Jun 7, 2015.

1. mwin43587

mwin43587 Well-Known Member

What was the thing you can't forget that you did in LOL?

2. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Of course my first pentakill :) It was a blast when I did with Brand. I was super feeded by the enemy team (we were about to destroying their nexus) and we had a teamfight 5vs3 (the 3 were me and other 2 of my team) where I killed 2 of them then they started to run away and I pursued them and got another kill. Eventually when they got back to the base I ended my kill spread with a beautiful sign "PENTAKILL" :) That was fun.

3. ChrisM53

ChrisM53 Active Member
    Regular

First pentakill is always the highlight of someone's League of Legends experience. Mine was with Garren. Just spinning and winning, lol back in the early days of League, no one knew how to deal with it. They would just try to run while you are obliterating them.

4. AmenoKaji

AmenoKaji Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't really have anything that stands out at the moment but I did record one of my funny moments a few months back.

5. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

There are a lot of things I can forget from LoL, even being a halfway decent player.

6. kachipoy

kachipoy New Member

The thing I cant forget from LOL is a win but suddenly lost. We are playing rank teams on that time, and that`s our last game for our rank teams 5 wins (provisional). We decided to end it while we are on the advantage we`re heading to the Nexus suddenly the power gone off, after a second the power`s back and when we recon there`s a message pop up saying the game is over.

7. rightct

rightct Well-Known Member

To my complete shame, I trolled once. I know, I know, regardless of the actual reason, it's not good to troll others since the wheel can spin in your defavour always, but really... if you flame others what kind of outcome do you expect? Buying you skins?

8. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

I think my pentakills were really memorable moments. Master Yi was my first i think, but I can't quite remember.

9. Obi

Obi Well-Known Member

I think my favourite moment was when I got really fed by jungling as Annie. I don't remember how or what build I used but it was back in Season 3 when anything was possible, and I remember stepping out of the bushes into this draven that had been mocking me the whole game for being an idiot. He tried to ult me but I flashed past it and nuked him so hard the enemy team was cracking jokes.

10. Se7en

Se7en Member

Back in time when Master Yi could be played as AP, was fed and aced entire team :D Best feeling ever.
    I also remember when you used Meditate you could tank enormous amount of damage :)

11. Kennypie

Kennypie Member

My favorite moment was playing a normal 5's game with a full team of friends of varying rank. Since we had two people that were new to the game it was our job to 'carry' them to victory as they learned how to play. I was playing Graves adc and we were losing the game. The enemy team started to kill the baron and without vision of the pit I used my ultimate in the baron pit from over the wall and stole it then proceeded to dash into the pit and clean up the enemy team for a pentakill. After that we pushed and won. It was an epic moment and one of my first pentakills. It was especially awesome that my friends saw it and everyone got pumped.

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I once got 3 pentakills in a game. I haven't seen anyone get as many as I did in a single game, so I feel like I did something special! :D

13. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

One special thing was a super troll I did on a team composed of a bunch of kids raging each other .. the chat was basically spammed with random pings and insults.. For trolling I bought wards and built with them a "TROLL" in the main base.. that was fun!

14. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Well, you never forget your first Pentakill as everyone else here seems to do. Mine happened many years ago when Pantheon was just out and I kept jumping out of nowhere and doing massive amounts of critical damage. My firsst penta happened at the bot lane, 2nd tower. I jumped, stunned, ran and killed a run-off and felt really good about myself lol. Those were great days.

15. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

I used to think an ACE was the announcment for a penta, and also I didn't think you could swithc champs unless you manualy clicked the lock in button. Oh of course I did the smite champion thing as well like everyone else aha

16. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

3 pentakills in one game, haha. I felt so great about myself back then, but that match was so ironical... because guess what, we lost it! Someone decided to troll and well that was pretty much it. I couldn't carry it enough.

17. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

Shen, stealing Baron with a dagger with a taunt-over-the-wall and perfect timing. After Baron we cruised to the easy inhib smash/victory, so I have to say stealing Dragons or Barons are my favorite moments. You can almost picture the dismay and anger on the enemy team faces' behind their computers.

18. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member
    Regular

I remember my first games more than my significant achievements.. like I remember being the ´really really bad player´. People used to scream at me and say I was a troll and I would say ´no, I am really just this bad´..

ellie likes this.
  19. ellie

ellie Member

When we come down from top instead of bottom and like an idiot I run in the wrong direction because I'm so used to being on the bottom....

20. Marzung

Marzung Member
    Regular

That was beautiful :p