What was the max level you reached? Raid Content?

Discussion in 'Rift' started by Shimus, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Shimus

Shimus Well-Known Member

I remember just doing Greenscale before leaving. He was fun, I played since beta. I was a tank most of the time - those events and rifts were just too fun to not want to jump into them and take part. It definitely takes away the monotony of grinding enemies in stationary spots that keep respawning - instead it's just the rifts that respawn, in slightly varying spots. While not the most original, it was refreshing. The main reason I liked it was the multiclassing system. It felt unique and the souls all had a decent usage.

I remember doing raid rifts with a wide variety of help from different guilds all working in unison and the chaos and the heals the multi-tanking of adds - everything was fun. Then maintanking a bunch of hits and switching mitigations - they actually did very well.

I capped out and did all the content I believe even before their first content release. The Storm Legion? I think it was. I may have played a bit of it, but not much.

So that leads me to my original question: Did you reach Max Level? If so, what level is that even now? What's the Raid Content you've done/played through?

2. Tyrant

Tyrant New Member

I quit before I reached max level, I believe I got to around 30 or 40? So I didn't do any raid content. I played a Cleric healer and that was fun but I just stopped playing for some reason.

3. Charmeuse000

Charmeuse000 New Member

I'm one of the newer players in this game and I leveled exclusively from the questlines so far and reached level 50. Then I worked on daily crafting quests and gained 7 more levels. I haven't delved into the dungeons much yet in this game because the last time I tried I died very quickly. It was a dungeon listed on the Instant Adventures. I think it was Hammerknell Fortress? That was a particularly rough one, I'd say. There isn't a terrible learning curve in Rift so I'm thankful for that. Since I go at my own pace I think 57 levels isn't too bad for only playing the game 2 months. I'm having a great time with it.