Quantcast

What system are you buying Dragon Age Inquisition on?

Discussion in 'Dragon Age' started by Soulwatcher, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher Member

I just got my PC going again, (my old video card died) and I am torn on buying Dragon Age Inquisition on PC or PS4. My PC runs FFXIV @60fps and looks 10 times better and smoother than my PS4. I am assuming Dragon Age Inquisition is going to be the same. How ever most of my friends are going to be buying it on PS4. What system are you buying Dragon Age Inquisition on?

Greg

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member Regular

I'll be buying it for the Xbox One, although I'd recommend it for PC in your case, even though your friends are opting for the PS4 version. If you're a fan of great graphics, then you pretty much have to choose the PC. I just decided that I want this game on consoles for a change, so I'm leaving my PC out of it. I can deal with the graphics differences.

3. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I would buy it on the Ps3 or Ps4 depending on which one it comes out on. The ps4 will have better graphics and game will look more real compared to the ps3 one. I hope it is good and has real life like view and makes it seem like in a real world.

4. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

If I buy any RPG, I prefer to buy it for the PC. The PC just feels 'right'. Plus, customization and tweaking is much better on the PC. Especially if the game has the ability to be modded, then the PC for sure. Playing with a game pad feels uncanny. It will be mouse + keyboard for me.

5. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

If I can get a better video card then I would definitely be getting it on Pc. I had origins for my x box and Pc and Pc was where the game shined.

6. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

I bought DAI for Origin since I didn't see it on STEAM. I am bummed though because I have Origins and part two on steam with all the DLC's as well. Meh. The chances of it being on steam is little or nothing and there's no way to convert it.

7. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member Regular

I bought DAI for my PC. I played both the previous DAs on my PC, so naturally it was my first and only choice. And having a beast of a machine helps me out on that front too...

Too bad though that the controls on the PC were super clunky...

8. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I have DA:I on PC and the previous installments of DA. I always like to play on PC and the graphics are great too. And yeah, the controls on PC are little bit hard but I got used to it.