What should the developers add in the sequel?

Discussion in 'Dishonored' started by Ishmael, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member
    Regular

If you're a fan of the first game you know that Dishonored 2 was announced some time ago, and we'll play as an adult Emily together with Corvo (who returns from the first Dishonored).
    But what would you like in the new game? Personally I'd like some more equipment to actually use, and not just magic stuff. And maybe a more balanced morality system so that if you play in a non lethal way you're not missing more than half of the things you can do gameplay wise (like the first game did).

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

What I would like in the new game? Not too sure, didn't think about it too much. Your suggestions are pretty good, hope they come up with something that will surprise us! :p I believe in them!

3. Celerian

Celerian Well-Known Member
    Regular

Defo more morality things, want to see a more Deus Ex in steampunk style game.

4. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

More balance and more equipment. The first was pretty well rounded, but there's definitely room for improvement.

141 people like this.
  5. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I agree regarding the equipment. A wider variety of equipment is always welcome, especially, in this type of games where it's always fun to stand out and be unique in combat styles.

6. rajesh

rajesh Active Member

I love the sequel of this game. It is one of the best that I have ever seen but still, there are many thing which the developers can add. Just like many other users, I would also like to see new equipment in the game. The new equipment will add extra thrill in the game! :cool::D

7. userbutnotloser

userbutnotloser Well-Known Member
    Regular

I was impressed by watching the trailer.But when I played it seems to be that something is missing in the game which can be improved by the developers.