Quantcast

What RPG are you playing currently?

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by Narukami, May 11, 2014.

1. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

Fallout New Vegas modded to hell. I suddenly remembered I never fully completed the game.

2. sidd230

sidd230 Well-Known Member

Dark Souls II. It has got the best combat in any RPG. It punishes you for your mistakes in a completely fair manner. There are no cheap deaths.

3. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.

It's this weird, FPS, RPG thing that's absolutely facinating. It's alot more fun then I thought it was going to be especially for 99 cents!!

4. Lucky120

Lucky120 Well-Known Member Regular

I am currently playing Dark Souls II at the moment. I am really getting into this game and loving it. This game was slow for me at the moment, but once I started actually playing I was happy how far I was getting. Game is hard, but really fun though and it is one of my favorite RPG's right now.

5. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

The last one I played was also Dark Souls 2. I love the Souls series, I spent two months straight just playing Dark Souls 2 and nothing else. I played it so much eventually I got sick of the game. Now I can't even play the game for more than 30 minutes without feeling extremely bored with it. I've got almost 100% on the vanilla game, got real tired of the gameplay and now I just wait for the DLCs to be released.

6. megadelayed

megadelayed Active Member

I have recently finished Pokemon Black, and on PC I am still playing Tera and Guild Wars 2 from time to time. I might start playing Divinity:Dragon Commander, which I have recently brought in a Humble Bundle, which sound like it contains a RPG/RTS gameplay.

7. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I've been playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on PS3. I already beat the game like 4 times on 360 (twice for vanilla, twice for Dark Arisen) and I still love it. On 360 I was offline so I'm really happy to be online now, summoning other people's pawns instead of the crappy offline ones! My main pawn has never been summoned though...

I'm also STILL playing Dark Souls 2. I've been playing much less lately, but it's mostly because my connection is being crappy, which prevents me from staying up all night playing PvP!

8. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

I'm playing a couple of classics at the moment:

- Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
    - Might and Magic 3 - Isles of Terra

I am also playing Skyrim on and off. The urge to play games last in cycles.

9. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member Regular

At the moment I play only world of warcraft and minecraft when I have some free time or if I get bored.

10. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

Man, I was playing that game a couple years ago. I liked it a lot but eventually stopped playing it... it truly is a classic!

11. obliviousme

obliviousme Well-Known Member Regular

I'm currently playing Oblivion. This is the best thing in the world. :)

12. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I'm playing Ragnarok on a private server and catering to a lot of different classes. My collection consists of a Champion, Paladin, High Wiz, Lord Knight and High Priest. It's pretty easy to level up in a private server and they always give you starter stuff. I play for the sentimental value of it and no longer pay for the game.

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

At the moment I'm playing Dark Souls 2 but I want to get back to Dragon Nest if I find the motivation needed. Such a good game that's also really fun to play.

14. Fozz

Fozz Well-Known Member Regular

Currently playing the Witcher III on the console and Fallout: New Vegas on the PC. I'm actually finding it hard to get into the Witcher III. I feel like because I havent played the other two games, I don't feel connected. Hopefully, that feeling passes.