Quantcast

What Pokemon need an evolution?

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Valentino, May 15, 2015.

1. Valentino

Valentino Active Member

Throughout the games there are several stand alone Pokemon without any evolutions. Out of these which are some that you'd love to see some pre-evolutions or evolutions for? What kind of look would you want them to have?

2. Fiery

Fiery Member

I would love to see an evolution of Heatran. Heatran would be much better if it had an evolution. It could be a regular evolution or a mega evolution, both would be great. I would think that Heatran's evolution will make it much bigger and bulkier. It will also make it much more tough looking than it is right now. Heatran, compared to other Pokemon of similar ability, is small. I would want a great size increase. I would also want an increase a lot of its stats, so it could be used in the games much more than it already is.

3. kianthras

kianthras Member

I would love to see a Jynx evolution. Magmar, Electabuzz and Jynx all got pre-evolutions, but only Magmar and Electabuzz got another evolution. As to what it would look like, Well realistically Jynx, but hyped up. Maybe thinned out a little bit to show off its figure. An increased Sp.Att and Sp.Def would also be much appreciated.

4. Aelfwin1996

Aelfwin1996 Member Regular

I say Ditto. Just for the sake of seeing what a messed up sprite it would make. :p Probably would still only have the transform attack.

5. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member Regular

I think that Pachirisu should get an evolution. I'm actually surprised it didn't get one after all this time, but I guess it just didn't get the love it deserved. I thought it was cute. :/

6. fatguy39

fatguy39 Active Member

Wow, this is nice. If so I want an evolution of Eevee...into the Normal type. I like Eevee to retain Normal type, but heck, there's none of it! Another one would be a Mega-Evolution of my most favorite baby...er...Pokemon: Bellossom!

Kidding aside (partially anyway, haha), I would like to see an evolution of Emolga. It happens to be one of my favorites as well. Truth to be told, I think all of the Pokemon that's yet to have an evolution should be given one, or if they're already designed to be at the peak of what they can do, then a pre-evolution, just for cuteness' sake.

7. Natalie89

Natalie89 Member

It's so weird you've said that as I was about to come on and say that much as I love the Eevee evolutions (and I play with them as my team) I would like to see a way for Eevee to evolve but stay as a normal type.

Great minds :)

8. Dame6089

Dame6089 Active Member

Farfetch'd needs an evolution bad. He is bordnerline useless competitively and gets no love in the anime. An evolution could buff his stats and give him a reason to be in the show again.

9. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member Regular

An evolution of Ditto. That would be funny haha. How would you suppose the evolution of Ditto would look? And I bet you are right, it would still have transform as the only attack it has, but maybe the evolution of Ditto would have stronger attacks.

10. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

I want to see a pre-evolution of Cubone that is essentially the tiny creature seen in Kangaskhan's pouch throughout the anime/game. Also, some kind of pup Absol would be nice since most of the four leggers have pre-evolution or regular evolutions. I say a pre-evolution because Absol itself already looks like an evolved pokemon as cool as it is. Also, Jynx. Jynx has a pre-evolution but it sorely needs a further evolution in it's line.

11. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

DUNSPARCE. Please, oh my goodness. I love Dunsparce; one of my favorite Pokemon ever. People overlook it so often because it seems to useless to them, even though it has some pretty good moves available in its moveset to choose from, so I'd love to see people's surprise if they came up with a Magikarp-style evolve form, lol. I've seen some pretty sweet evolve form concept art for it, too; here's one of my favorites:

[​IMG]

Some other ones I'd like to see evolve... Luvdisc, that could be neat. Farfetch'd, too. Oh; not an evolution, but I'd love to see a pre-evolution of Lapras. Though at this point I doubt that will ever happen, lol. Pachirisu, maybe?

12. OoTWISTERoO

OoTWISTERoO Active Member

Missing No. definitely needs an evolution! How could Gamefreak not give it an evolution? I just don't understand the joke...

13. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015 Well-Known Member Regular

I would love to see jynk in some type of mega evolution. She won't be made extra sexy will she?

14. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

I'd love an Absol evolution. Absol is a really cool looking Pokemon, and I think an evolution could look even cooler.

15. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Well I'd really like to see an evolution of Garydos honestly. I know it is already an evelution of magikarp but I would have liked to see more.

16. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I always thought Eeevee should have an ultimate evolution that would put her other evolutions to shame. Like the ultimate super saiyan or something. Maybe a metal Eevee would look cool or an Eevee God that's become a legendary Pokemon. I would eat up that storyline.

17. MandyMarieB

MandyMarieB Well-Known Member Regular

Absol, Farfetch'd for evolutions, off the top of my head. (Though I know there's one I've always wanted that I'm missing, at the moment...) And Kangaskhan needs a pre-evo. Though we'll probably never see this now, what with Mega Evos... sigh.

EDIT: Forgot Tauros!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015