Quantcast

What platform will you play LOTF on?

Discussion in 'Lords of the Fallen' started by Moaz13, Oct 31, 2014.

?

What platform will you play LOTF on?

1. PC

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. PS4

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. XBox One

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

I'll be getting it on PC myself just mainly because I don't have any other consoles and because I want to make sure I can play the game at a constant 120 FPS with all the great Nvidia Gameworks features that come with it along with Nvidia GPUs.

2. I'll be getting it on PS4 if I can. I don't know much about the game but I hope to get the game later on. Most likely during Christmas or early 2015 if my interest sparks.

3. I might also just wait until I get a great gaming PC to play the game on! I like my PS4, but I know that the PC will probably get the most out of the game.

4. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Hey, just a quick recommendation, please don't get a PC from Dell, HP, Alienware or any of those companies. It might be hard for you to build a PC yourself so use a site like Cyberpowersystem in the UK to buy a custom PC, so you don't get ripped off and pay extra for a bad HP PC.

5. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member Regular

I will get it on the Playstation 4 console, as good controls and great graphics and visuals. I have read a little about the game, sort of like Darksiders 2 game will be playing a guy who has done many sins shown on face and will try to redeem himself in the game. There will be many save points which is good, so do not lose progress in the game, and will be easy to save in the game. It will be action packed, and the videos I have seen, look impressive and hope to get game soon and play it.

6. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Ill be getting it on pc and ps4 playing it mostly on ps4 for the trophies and pc for obvious reasons :D

7. prey

prey New Member

Can't decide myself... but I know that no matter what it will be, it will definitely be a blast!

8. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Well-Known Member

i'm definitely asking for this for christmas. most likely my ps4!

9. coeck

coeck Member

I'm probably going to play this on the PC. I've never played on any other platform before. I think PC gamers are the only true gamers. But that's my opinion on the matter :)

10. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Haha well I still play console exclusives but I never buy a miltiplatform game on a console if I can get it on a PC.

11. WAVWirmer

WAVWirmer Well-Known Member

Any specific reason why you choose pc over all when it comes to multi-plats?

12. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

If I do buy this, it'll be down the road, no time soon. But I played it on both the PS4 and the Computer today. Since I'm not the biggest fan of computer gaming, if I buy it, it will be for the PS4.

13. imagenscape

imagenscape Well-Known Member

When I get this game it will be on a computer. I like the way that things look on a computer better then on a gameing system.

14. Moaz13

Moaz13 Well-Known Member

Games look better on PC, I'd rather make use of my 1440p IPS 120Hz monitor. Also I'd like to have the option of using whatever controller I want.

15. Sprezza

Sprezza New Member

PC. I prefer to have the best graphics as possible; this can only be achieved on pc.

16. jurew2

jurew2 Active Member Regular

If I will get the game I won't probably until christmas as the people before said and I will probably get it for PC. The graphics and CPU are a lot better on the PC and that is the main reason I would get this game for this platform (I love the best graphics in every game I play).

17. thepieeatingjay

thepieeatingjay Well-Known Member

Ok, assuming you're not getting the PC version of this game, Eurogamer/ Digital Foundry has a comparison between the PS4 and XB1 versions of the game

Here is the link- Digital Foundry

18. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

I was planning to get the PS4 version, but I got the PC version instead. And I am glad that I did. The PC version has certainly been playing great so far.

19. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Oh, thank the stars! I was worried it was a PC only release. People were telling me it was a PC only release. I want to play it but I have issues with the NVidia stuff not wanting to work on my computer. I'm glad I'll be able to get it for the ps4 system though.

20. Jenbear

Jenbear New Member

PC! I think graphics almost always benefit from running the PC version of games. I do plan to hook up my PS4 controller though because I prefer the feel of a controller to a keyboard for these types of games.