What phone do you own?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by FuZyOn, Nov 6, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

iPhones are pretty cool and I would definitely buy one, but I like to have a phone that gives me the freedom to do what I want with it, that's why I stick with rooted Android devices and change whatever is in it.

2. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

To each his own I say. I was never big into hacking or customizing my devices, I like the way my iPhone works and don't feel the need to change it.

3. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have this Corby 2 Samsung phone, I have had it for around 6 years now, and I really didn't have any reason to change or upgrade because I only really use it for an alarm clock or an MP3 player that I use to listen to music when I am outside. That's basically it, as I really don't have that busy of a social life, so I just stick with it and save my money for more important things... like upgrading my computer or something to match the requirements for the games that I like.

4. camshaq23

camshaq23 Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It's pretty good for gaming but difficult to carry around. Battery life could be a problem sometimes but there is no lag issue whatsoever.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm currently using an iPhone 6 and I'm perfectly happy with the result. I have always been an Apple user and I don't intend to switch brands anytime soon. :cool:

Although they are more expensive than other competitors, Apple products are always worth it. ;)

6. wizzywiz

wizzywiz Member

I am a fan of android phones. I like the gaming experience on android phones. I own a Samsung galaxy S4.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member
    Regular

I have owned various smartphones before. The one I liked was Itel S12 version 7. It was smooth playing games with it.

I've previously owned Samsung Galaxy A02 but I found out the one I have is a fake one. Now I plan to buy another phone.

8. Lewis Ngata

Lewis Ngata Active Member
    Regular

I own two mobile phones because I bought one and then discovered another one and bought it as well. I own the
    Tecno Pop 5 Pro which I bought at ksh 12,000. It is 6.52 inches in size . It's operating system is Android 11. It has a dual SIM Card slot and an Internal storage of 32GB. It has 3GB RAM and for it's Camera, ot boasts of a Dual rear camera 8 MP, Single selfie camera 5 MP Resolution, and 720 x 1600 pixels Sensors. It has a rear mounted fingerprint sensor and a Battery of Li-Po 6000 mAh.

The other phone I own is the Samsung Galaxy A03 which I bought at ksh 13,200. It is 6.5 inches in a size and has a Weight of 196 g. Its OS is Android 11 Build. It has a Dual SIM Card slot, an Internal storage of 32GB, and a 3GB RAM. Its Camera is a Dual rear camera 48 MP, Single selfie camera 5 MP Resolution, 720 x 1600 pixels Sensors and proximity Battery - Li-Po 5000 mAh which is non-removable,