What other games do you guys play besides Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Tumwriter92, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Burt Povski

Burt Povski Well-Known Member

I spend my time playing games like League of Legends and Hearthstone. Also play CS:GO from time to time.

2. Imani S

Imani S Member

I tend to play a lot of other RPGS like Skyrim, and a lot of games on my Xbox. I really like the Devil May Cry Series and the Bayonetta games, because its like a much more enjoyable MMO. Other than those games, I tend to skip around and play whatever comes to mind.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play Hearthstone, Heroes of The Storm, League of Legends, FIFA and some other RPGs. I do play a lot of games from what you can gather. :D

4. anadrotowski

anadrotowski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play tons of Rogue Legacy, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Kingdom Rush, and tons of other little games out there. I haven't played Minecraft in some time now.

5. Necrotica

Necrotica Active Member
    Regular

I've been playing a bunch of older RPGs lately, like Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI (III)... still just as classic as ever. Oh, and Ps2 games like Timesplitters and Red Faction.

6. SecretlyTaco

SecretlyTaco Well-Known Member
    Regular

There.. there are other games?

7. ProNine

ProNine Well-Known Member
    Regular

I don't play different games, but rather, different game modes. It's always refreshing and is a whole new experience.

8. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member
    Regular

League all day baby! Not much else really anymore kind of dropped them all bit by bit.

9. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

I've been playing a lot of shooters lately. I've been recently recruited by a Black Ops 2 online clan, which means I really have to play a lot of it. I've recently stopped playing Minecraft. In fact, I sold it to my friend for a bit of cash, which is actually a rather rash decision. Most of my friends are now on to Minecraft again and I'm the only one without an account. I usually play a bit of FIFA when I'm bored, but that's mostly because I'm a huge fan of football.

10. bsthebenster

bsthebenster Well-Known Member

I like other open world sandbox games. Things like elder scrolls, terraria, fallout and even dark souls to a degree are all awesome as you get to more or less do what you want. Just like minecraft.

11. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

Oh, god, how many games I play...

To list a few: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Mortal Kombat (9 or X), Injustice: Gods Among Us, the Metal Gear series, Tomb Raider, Rocket League, Battleblock Theater, Race the Sun, Grand Theft Auto V, and many, many more.

Yes, I know those are a lot, but I still get to see the sun once in a while.

12. Khatib22

Khatib22 Active Member

Probably Grand Theft Auto V like you said. I absolutely love the game and ever since the Heists came out that's all I've been playing when I'm not on Minecraft. Although I still do prefer Minecraft just due to the friendlier interactions I get when playing. For the most part those GTA V lobbies are just riddled with wars across the city. It's much more relaxing to just mine in a cave then shoot up a grocer store.

13. JohnBob22

JohnBob22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Besides being a part time miner, I like to play Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 2. In my opinion, they are the best Call of Duty's. The newer ones are pretty garbage.

14. ProNine

Regular

That's the best part though, when you're stressed, it would be somewhat relaxing to just shoot up a grocery store. The mining environment on Minecraft is peaceful and friendly, but it can also become "sooo nice" that it becomes somewhat nerve racking, which is why a more aggressive alternative is welcome.

15. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm currently playing Tomb Raider Anniversary and Deus Ex Human Revolution.

16. ProNine

Regular

Tomb Raider is always a welcome game. I haven't played much of it but the parts I did were really entertaining. Kept me busy for a few hours.

17. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member
    Regular

I think that when I get bored of Minecraft, I play Garry's mod pretty often. When a game bores me to death, I usually take a break from it 2-3 days, but w/ Minecraft is not the same thing... after 4-5 hours I go back to it. :)

18. DeathXXXXGun

DeathXXXXGun Member
    Regular

When it comes to Minecraft, I love the simplicity yet complexity to it! There is so much, such a big-no-massive world, with such amazing adventure/s in store. That is why I play Unturned. A F2P Steam game that's graphics revolve around Minecraft. Imagine an open world zombie survival game with, of course, other players!! Unturned is an amazing game and I love to play it. Aside from that though, I play Skyrim, Warface, all COD games, and many others!! Please check out Unturned!! Other than the odd server, the game is amazing!!

-DeathXGun

19. DanaFoxScully

DanaFoxScully Well-Known Member
    Regular

I loved playing Journey. But I also play a lot of Pokemon and Mario, which are pretty standard but what can I say... I love them :D

20. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I actually got into Clash of Clans for a little bit not too long ago, and I have to say that I like it a lot. It is pretty similar to Minecraft but it has a little different look and feel to it, but if you are a fan of Minecraft then you would certainly like this game. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is a fan of these games.