What other games do you guys play besides Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Tumwriter92, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Tumwriter92

Tumwriter92 Well-Known Member

When I'm not playing Minecraft I usually play either Mortal Kombat, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto 5 and other games. What kind of games do you guys play when not playing Minecraft?

2. SecretlyTaco

SecretlyTaco Well-Known Member
    Regular

Wait... there are other games???

evelination likes this.
  3. kaineparker

kaineparker Active Member

I usually play single player games if I'm not on Minecraft. I have a huge backlog of games I haven't played yet on Steam. Recently I've been playing Spec Ops: The Line and State of Decay, both of which I'm enjoying immensely. Spec Ops has great story and State of Decay is probably the best Zombie Survival game I've played so far.

4. awestruck

awestruck Member

I usually play Elsword or Rumble Fighter. Pretty fun MMOs, but Elsword lags a bit for me and Rumble Fighter has a toxic community. I still play anyways since they're both games I've played for a long, long time.

5. kaineparker

I used to love rumble fighters! But I eventually moved on. I heard they made a second one or are working on it? I might check it out. I couldn't ever get into Elsword, however.

6. Balaal

Balaal Well-Known Member

Wow I was about to say the exact same thing lol! I play RF a lot now so if I'm not playing minecraft, chances are, I'm on RF. I love fighters and I just can't think of another MMO fighter out there that is better than RF. You're right about the community though. It just seems to attract the worst kind of people.

7. Pofurg

Pofurg Active Member

I've recently been playing a lot of King Arthur's Gold. I would go as far to say that it is similar to Minecraft, because it's not. However, there are a lot of building aspects and modifications to this game that make it infinitely enjoyable.
    Other than that, I've been playing some Blade Symphony, which is a pretty fun sword fighting game that I believe is currently in its beta phase.

8. askanison

askanison Well-Known Member

Skyrim is a game I still play every day, along with Red Dead Redemption. I like open worlds where I can go do anything I want however long I want. Sure I do quests but I can spend hours just wandering around and exploring places. Spent four hours yesterday on Skyrim just chasing down bandits in different areas. Had so much crap on me I could barely walk back to town.

9. kaineparker

I've also bought some smaller indie games on Steam through bundles and sales, which is really nice. There's a ton of rogue-likes out. Also, this week's humble bundle contains some great games.

10. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

All kinds of stuff but I've been playing Unturned with some friends lately..

11. Rockhem

Rockhem Well-Known Member

I love playing FPS games and survival games. The current games I am playing other than Minecraft are Red Orchestra 2, Arma 2:OA, and Unturned. I have more games that I play from time to time but for now those are the games I play the most, because they are great fun. Does anyone else here play FPS games like me?

12. Fenastus

Fenastus Active Member

I've been playing CS:GO literally all day with friends

I never gets old but it's so rage inducing

13. insertkittyface

insertkittyface Well-Known Member

The Binding of Issac, Don't Starve, Plants vs. Zombies and League of Legends are my main games. :D

14. calebmelvern

calebmelvern Well-Known Member

I only play two games right now: League of Legends and MineCraft. To be honest, I play LoL more often. But I miss MineCraft'e gameplay from time to time.

15. ciorex

ciorex Well-Known Member

In no particular order:

Mass Effect 1,2,3
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas with lots and lots of mods installed
    Word of Tanks
    WarThunder

And many many others I couldn't fit in one post, I'm just an all round gamer and I'll play anything that looks good to me.

16. Balaal

Balaal Well-Known Member

Nice. Is World of Tanks any good? I was thinking of maybe getting into it since I loved battle tanks on N64 but that was a looooooong time ago lol

17. William Quah

William Quah Well-Known Member

I don't have a set of games to play, I just go with the times. Whenever I'm not playing Minecraft, I'll be playing whatever new releases that I want to play. Right now, I stopped playing Minecraft for a while because I'm focusing on The Last of Us Remastered.

18. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Outside of Minecraft, I tend to play Grand Theft Auto V and Unturned. They're both great games, and GTA V is easily one of the most solid games ever made as far as open world games are concerned. I don't spend too much time on Minecraft any longer, but I still hop on for a few hours each week.

19. RiderW

RiderW Member

I'm a big fan of Japanese games, so that's what I play most often. EDF 2027, Bayonetta, Monster Hunter, Yakuza, stuff like that.

20. SecretlyTaco

SecretlyTaco Well-Known Member
    Regular

Bioshock Infinite was really good, and I play skyrim sometimes. I had an ESO subscription but it's just not like skyrim so I stopped playing that one. Maybe one day when I finally finish skyim I might be able to start playing ESO again.