Quantcast

What new Final Fantasy characters would you like to see in KH III?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts' started by SpartanScooter, Aug 14, 2015.

1. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

Personally I would love to see some of the XIII characters, Lightning is sure to make an appearance with how popular she is in Japan, but I would also like to see Caius as a secret boss, and maybe Fang and Vanille, would be interesting to see how they handle them in KH.

I also want to see more of the FF VII characters, maybe with some new additions like Barret (they could do Cid without cursing, I am sure Barret would be fine :p)

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I would like to see Ultimecia as an enemy in the game or Edea as an ally. I've been replaying FF8 and I'm hoping to have more characters from that game instead of constantly looking at the crew from FF7

3. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

TIDUSSS, I would die of happiness if we got a Final Fantasy X themed world OMG!

4. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I agree with having a Final Fantasy x themed world in the game, but I hated Tidus. I would much rather have Lulu there to act as a representative if Yuna isn't picked to do it.

5. SpartanScooter

SpartanScooter Well-Known Member Regular

Well, Tidus already was in KH 1 and I am pretty sure his backstory says he was born on the same island Sora and Riku were, so sadly I don't think a FF X world is a possibility. Personally, I don't want FF worlds in KH, and I am pretty sure Nomura stated that he didn't want any either. Also, it would be very hard to stick a 70+ hours of story from the FF games into one KH world :p

6. Zimbitt

Zimbitt Well-Known Member Regular

Oh wow jesus you are right, I feel like such an idiot aha havent played in years, I wouldn't find another redo of them though ;)