What Is Your KD

Discussion in 'Call of Duty WWII' started by Jcrawford987, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Jcrawford987

Jcrawford987 Member

What is your kill death ratio in Advanced Warfare?

Currently mine is a 1.04, trying to get it up a bit. Pretty sure its my lowest KD in all of the Call of Duties.

2. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm rocking a 2.42, which is somewhat low for me compared to other Call of Duty titles. It's a faster pace, so it makes sense that you're going to die more in previous games, especially if the exo-suit proves to be a learning curve issue. I had a 3.09 K/D ratio in Black Ops 2 and then a 2.60 in Ghosts.

3. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member
    Regular

Damn thats pretty impressive to have a 2.42. With the skill based match making I have a real hard time rising my KD very much. Never really run into those crappy lobbies like you used to on the old Call of Duties.

4. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Active Member

I currently have a 1.39.

I honestly don't really care about stats that much. Back in the day, like in CoD4 and MW2, I used to camp so hard to get my KD up :p

5. troutski

Regular

I don't care that much about K/D ratio in other games, but Call of Duty is something that I strive to dominate in.

6. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

.75 I know it sucks but I do try. I always get caught in the open and get shot immediately before managing to react to what just happened.

7. oby1kanooby

oby1kanooby Member

Got a 1.23 right now. That's pretty good for me. I constantly ran around .65 on all the other COD games.

8. Patrickz

Patrickz Well-Known Member
    Regular

1.1, I've never been particularly good at competitive shooters (sporting Silver Rank in CS:GO) so I'm pretty ok with it.

9. troutski

Regular

For me, K/D ratio obviously matters a lot but only for myself. I don't look at other people with lower K/Ds and think negatively of them. It's just a game, so having fun is really the only thing that matters, and plenty of people have a blast no matter how many times they kill someone else or die themselves.

10. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Active Member

Nice! That's a good change from the previous CoDs to now. I was the same, too. Back in the CoD4 days, I had like a 0.40 KD lol. In MW2, I had like a 2.10 kd or something like that.

11. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Well-Known Member
    Regular

I'm not kidding, when I started out, I went really under 1, because it took me some time to get used to the new weapons and the exo suits. Now that I have gotten better, my ratio has raised and now I am very proud to be finally on the positive.

12. Jxhn

Jxhn Member

Currently, my KD is at exactly 1.67. I am somewhat satisfied with where it is at currently, but it could always better. I always strive to get it higher because, in my opinion, it makes the game more fun and brings a new level of satisfaction that I would never get. I have been taking my KD seriously since Modern Warfare 2, so I can't let myself slack with it haha.

13. sakil99

sakil99 Member

Mine is 1.1 too.

14. troutski

Regular

As far as I'm concerned, most people probably rock a K/D ratio under 1.0, so anything at that level or above is pretty darn good.

15. Hybridlullaby

Hybridlullaby New Member

I am really closed to a 1.0 as of right now. It is just so hard because I will do really well one match, and the next match someone will camp the entire time and just destroy me. There is no consistency for me between matches. I still play regardless. Just like with Halo or Destiny, the PVP is a brutal place to be even more so if you have a headset. You get verbally assaulted, especially if you are a girl.

16. Spectre456

Spectre456 Well-Known Member
    Regular

Mine is 1.02, which isn't bad at all considering the fact that I'm not particularly good at shooters. I could probably improve quite a bit if I trained myself, but I'd rather just play it as casually as I can.

17. troutski

Regular

If you decide to improve your K/D ratio, then you can always camp, but don't actually do that. You'll want to get better at running and gunning, which is one great option for getting more kills. I find it better and more enjoyable than sitting back and sniping or engaging in medium-range fights. You have to get in your opponents' faces and get the drop on them. If you can limit your deaths, then running and gunning with an SMG will get your K/D ratio much higher.

18. Zajadu

Zajadu New Member

My K/D is only 2.04 at the moment. I'm finding that fairly low compared to my K/D in previous games, but I'm working on it. Just got Advanced Warfare recently so adjusting is, as usual, needed.

19. troutski

Regular

AW is admittedly a different beast than other CoD games. It's a little more hectic with the Exo suits, so I'd be surprised at people that are better at AW than other CoD games as far as K/D ratios are concerned, at least when they're starting out.

20. iCaliBri

iCaliBri Member

I am honestly quite terrible at Advanced Warfare. Thankfully, I am able to hold on to a positive ratio, 1.10. The game is absolutely different from previous titles, and this game just doesn't fit my play style. I'm much better at Black Ops 2, holding a ratio of 1.8. Ghosts was horrible for me. The game just really isn't my type. I'm absolutely tired of running a few miles in search of enemies, and end up getting killed by a sniper. That's just me, though. I probably should've been patient :D.

troutski likes this.