What is your favorite thing to do in ArcheAge?

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by KyubiChan, Jun 15, 2015.

1. KyubiChan

KyubiChan Active Member
    Regular

I like doing multiple things on ArcheAge. I normally do trade runs most of the time to make money but I also like Pvping sometimes as well, or more like learning how to PVP with guildmates since I am still learning. But the most fun of all I have is just doing random things with my guild!

2. srofltank

srofltank Well-Known Member
    Regular

I normally enjoy having trips with my friends overseas. The last "journey" we had we went to the Haranya land (we were Nuians) and our objective was to get a Snowlion mount for our friends. It was a great journey and riding a ship overseas was also a great experience. ArcheAge has a great open world system and it's one of the reasons why I enjoy the game.

3. troutski

troutski Well-Known Member
    Regular

Sign in and then immediately sign out. :3

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

ArcheAge is a wonderful game to play with friends, especially if your group is really passionate. I have a lot of fun PvPing, that's what I do for most of the time in the game.

5. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

When I used to play a lot ArcheAge one of my favourite things was the farming thing within your scarecrow field. I think this was the one of the best implementation that AA developers did and it is also never seen in any MMORPG as fa as I know. Another thing is the sailing which was really fun and also the sea wars between warship was indeed awesome too.

6. Whitewolf2578

Whitewolf2578 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I used to like to go out into the ocean at this one spot and do underwater mining. I still do sometimes, but lately everyone is out there and if a red sees you they will normally try to kill you just for the hell of it. I am not overly happy about open PvP in games, but at least it stayed to just these games and they left other games alone. PvP should be a choice, not a forcible thing.

7. grinder

grinder Well-Known Member

Actually that's the fun of open world PvP, you can kill everyone everywhere and no PK mode should be just a fail with a game like AA.

8. Kyler

Kyler Well-Known Member

I have no favorite thing to do in ArchAge, to be honest it's becoming boring like any other game recently, for some reason.

9. mopli

mopli Active Member
    Regular

Most of the time I just run around and explore. I find that this game is really strong in letting you discover multiple sides of the world. It also lets you meet a lot of fun and nice people where you cand o some challenges with. Aside from that I like the pvp and the crafting a lot. I sometimes roleplay where I have to make some weapons/armor for some people in change for some nice money. If you like roleplaying then this game is definitely something for you. The jail and criminal mechanism is really unique and very funny sometimes. So all in all I love about everything in ArcheAge!

10. AsiaCS

AsiaCS Member
    Regular

I've watched my mom play this game a bit. People seem to be a little eager to attack, even their own guildmates or whatever you call them in this game. Family? How would someone completely new get started safely or is that just not an option?

11. MarsL9

MarsL9 Member
    Regular

To be honest, I didn't play ArcheAge for long but I time that I did, oh my, the combat was so smooth. I just loved logging on and slashing anything that was in my way. If anyone ever asks me for an MMO with great combat I point them to ArcheAge.

12. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Well-Known Member
    Regular

My favourite thing to do in the game is just exploring the vast world and kill (or try to kill) almost every living creature (hostile or otherwise) I meet on my journeys. And I absolutely love it when I unlock the hidden quests when I travel through an area.

13. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member
    Regular

lоvе thе lоng quеuе timеs thеy аrе thе bеst .... i will pаy 150 $ if u mаkе thе quеuе timеs lоngеr .... thеrе shоuld bе аt lеаst а оnе wееk wаit ......
    it is nоt likе u shоuld lеt thе pеоplе in thе gаmе оr аnything .....
    srry .. but rеаlly . i wаitеd 5 hоurs in а quеuе tо bе kiсkеd bе а "аdministrаtоr" nоt thе gоds ! whilе sеtting up my kеybоаrd in thе stаrting аrеа ... i hаvе wаitеd whаt fееls likе wееks. but аbоut а wееk in quеuеs tо plаy thе gаmеr fоr lеss thаn 15 min lоl

14. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I would have to agree that really going on journeys with friends and exploring is probably the best thing for me. I also kind of agree with the game being a little boring lately, though.