What is the funnest thing you've made?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Reeyuru, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Reeyuru

Reeyuru Well-Known Member

We've all made simple buildings, but have you made anything that was more interactive?

I don't know if this has been done before but in creative I made a large 'arena' out of obsidian and put a lot of redstone triggers beneath the floor. Inside the enclosed obsidian building I made a lot of obsidian obstacles, places to climb up and some areas with lava, even separate rooms. Then I would give my friend and myself full stacks of TNT, we'd put some armor on, and then our goal was to kill each other with the TNT. When you placed the TNT on the ground it would go off after a few seconds.

We would try to trail the TNT around ourselves and there would be so many explosions going off. For higher areas where TNT didn't go off you could just make a trail of them lead up to it. Usually each 'round' lasted for a few minutes and due to the obsidian, the TNT didn't destroy my creation. I wish I still had the save of that but I might re-create it one day.

2. johnnear

johnnear Well-Known Member

Wow that sounds cool. I've never really made anything like that before, but I had fun building a maze. What I did was I carved out a whole mountain, well it's not a mountain really more like a big hill, and I craved a maze inside the hill and walled it up with cobblestones. I would then put traps and other stuff on each corner or dead end. My friends and I would take turns exploring the maze while the others activate the traps.

3. Reeyuru

Reeyuru Well-Known Member

That does sound like a lot of fun! I would love to try something like that. It kind of reminds me of another game where you would explore this huge puzzle for a reward and people who got ahead of you could start activating traps like that.

4. johnnear

johnnear Well-Known Member

Yeah it is a lot of fun. We also play a lot of games there like a kind of serial killer game where in we would run around the maze while a 'killer' tries to kill us all and the last guy to be killed will be the next killer. We would also make a game where we just kill each other in the maze. You should try doing that kind of thing sometimes, it's really fun specially when you play it with your best buds.

Reeyuru likes this.
  5. Robbinho14

Robbinho14 Well-Known Member

Me and my friends once made a mob arena using spawners to practice fighting skills. It was a lot of fun later we also added obstacles. Installed more mobs mods. We definately had a lot of fun with that !

6. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

Me and a friend had a staircase. This staircase was made on top of a fire pit. Somehow, me managed to make a redstone system to control the fire pit. This was defense against intruders: If we ran up the stairs and stepped on a specific block, the lower part of the stairs disappeared and the fire pit became visible (+ intruders would fall into the pit). We, running up the stairs, would have an special wall opening to go to our safe house with a lot of diamond equipment, to fight off the intruders.

7. Rgrimes

Rgrimes Well-Known Member

I made a huge water slide once that was like 2000 blocks side by side, it took forever to reach the end and hours to build, but it was so fun with all the drops and turns.

8. SpaceGuy

SpaceGuy Well-Known Member

Of course the immature side is coming out when I think of this, my friends and I built a giant.. Uh, male private part, including all the details. It didn't last lost before it exploded..., with TNT guys!

9. ACN

ACN Well-Known Member

I built a rollercoaster out of obsidian and Redstone and between the walls I put loads of TNT so whenever someone goes for a ride on it they would just hear exploding but they wouldn't get killed. Scary :p

10. Lolman112

Lolman112 Well-Known Member

This is cool! What did you made it of? Was it a tube with water inside, or a railcart on a huge ramp falling in the water? 2000 blocks is massive.

11. Rgrimes

Rgrimes Well-Known Member

Well it was made out of stone I believe, and it was a huge tube that slowly went from the sky to the sea. It was extremely massive and even lagged my PC a little bit. With the help of my friends I managed to make it in around 3-5 hours total I think.

It looked like a huge double helix (like a strand of DNA)

12. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member
    Regular

The funnest thing I've made would be a multi-tiered semi-auto wheat farmer. It took a few tries based on a video I saw on Youtube to match my customized ideas, but in the end, it was nice to see it work. It didn't plant the wheat seeds, but it automatically pushed wheat off the soil with the opening of a water dam at the top. I think I would like to try making one that's ten times that size one day.

13. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayer Well-Known Member

The most fun thing I've made was this huge hole in the ground. It was designed to be a trap for other players so that they won't mess around with my place. I'd dig a deep hole in the ground, so deep you won't get out of it easily unless you commit suicide. But you'll probably be dead once you hit the ground anyways.

14. bsthebenster

bsthebenster Well-Known Member

Mine was my giant toilet. It was maybe fifty blocks high and was continually flushing.

15. dez97

dez97 Well-Known Member

probably this library I'm working on these days!

16. Luke Derusha

Luke Derusha Active Member

One time a built a giant creeper out of wool, loaded it with TNT, and detonated it while my friends were looking at it. Sadly, the explosion blew up a large chunk of their houses.

17. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Well-Known Member

A floating 420 made out of netherwrack and set on eternal fire. Always a nice sight :)

18. aaalyssadeboer

The most fun and funniest thing I ever made was a mushroom on top of the other type of mushroom x50 and then I built my house on top of it.

19. flamingor

flamingor Well-Known Member

The most funniest thing I made was a huge connected roller coaster built across two mountains. I would then put sheep and random animals in the mine carts and send them off to their deaths :p
    Another world I made consisted of common carnival rides but most of them ended in disaster. Lastly, was my glass collection of colorful sheep in minecraft that makes me laugh everytime I see it!

20. TheCleric12

TheCleric12 Active Member

The most fun thing I made on Minecraft was a gigantic male phallus.... I didn't know a lot of other people did it too... I guess it's because of the age group that plays Minecraft. Anyways, it faced upwards but the liquid went downwards into it.