What games do you usually play?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by FuZyOn, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

It really is! However, I would say it can get really repetitive, too. At one point you're going to be doing side missions over and over just to get extra experience and resources, and it's going to be very similar. But, it is still a little unlike others, so I would still suggest playing it.

2. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Well-Known Member
    Regular

What's wrong with the classic Snake game on the phone? It has great replay value, and you can play it for how short or long the time you want to waste, and you always have fun, sometimes even frustrated at the product, but more or less, you're having fun. The game is so simple anyone can catch on the rules instantly, and it takes a whole lot of practice, timing, and skill, to actually make it to the end, an end which only a few people in the entire WORLD have seen.

3. Dean Angel

Dean Angel Member

Started playing Fallout Shelter about a year ago and I am still at it. Before that I usualy enjoyed myself to some kind of a first person shooter. There are so many games theres just so many a person can try.

4. camshaq23

camshaq23 Member

I usually play Carx Drift racing is a lot of fun. Playing with other players online doing drift tandems it;s the best.

5. camshaq23

camshaq23 Member

Another game but very simple is 8 ball pool. It doesn't require you much and is fun playing trick shots and pissing off opponents

6. wizzywiz

wizzywiz Member

Shadow fight 2. Great graphics, wonderful story line, the controls are awesome. Looking forward to shadow fight 3.

7. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member
    Regular

I prefer the tower defense games. I can tell you that these are some worth to play games. And I just love playing them every now and then.