What games do you usually play?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by FuZyOn, Nov 6, 2015.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I kind of stopped gaming intensively on my phone, but from time to time I play GYRO, Smash Office and Real Racing 3. Real Boxing is also pretty good.

2. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

I almost always play Angry Birds:D. I mostly play casual, easy on the brain stuff on my mobile, to relax. If I want something more complex, I play on my consoles or PC.

3. alexiskilgannon

alexiskilgannon Well-Known Member
    Regular

It's hard for me to stay interested when it comes to mobile gaming. I really do enjoy Angry Birds, as @raze1907 mentioned. My most memorable mobile game was "The Silent Age." It's a fantastic game about time travel. Although it's a point and click adventure, they did a wonderful job at keeping it interesting.

4. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I've tried Angry Birds, but there were so many installments that I just didn't bother too much. Most of the games on mobile are simple, yet addictive. Like Fruit Ninja which I just can't get enough of.

5. alexiskilgannon

Regular

I forgot all about the addiction of fruit ninja. I remember playing that game countless times, trying to advance to the next level. The thing I loved most about that game was how sucked in you became.

6. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member
    Regular

I keep telling that to people LOL
    Most of mobile games are incredibly addictive though, I think we just picked our poison differently from others.

7. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

They are addictive at first but quickly become repetitive. At least that's my experience.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

I got bored of Angry Birds pretty quickly, I don't know why. It's a fun game in its core but it just didn't click for me! :D

9. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

It gets too repetitive quickly if you play too much, that's why.

10. alexiskilgannon

Regular

Sadly, I think that is everyone's experience. Every time I pick up a good Mobile game, I will play it for a week straight and fall in love with it. We break up within a few days, ha ha. Really though, there has never been a mobile game that has captured my heart for more than a week.

11. razer

razer Well-Known Member
    Regular

They are just too basic and simple most of the time to hold your attention. As I said I only play them when I want to relax.

12. Funky Fingers

Funky Fingers Active Member
    Regular

I enjoy playing a variety of different mobile games on my phone (I have an iPhone). One in particular is a game called Kingdoms At War (KaW) which I have been playing for almost 5 years now. It's a massively online/strategy game that reached it's peak in 2013-2014 where it was at the top of Apples, 'Top Grossing' charts. From then it's started to decline in the amount of active players and amount it grosses but its still a great game in my opinion and hope it isn't removed as an app. Another game I find myself playing every day in Clash of Clans (CoC) which I have been playing for a little under 1 year. When I first started 'clashing' I didn't enjoy the game because I had no clue on what to do and what the best tactics were but luckily I was able to find a clan that helped me with everything from the basics to the most complex of game tactics and strategies. Now I am currently a mid town hall 8 and am still enjoying the game thoroughly.

13. alexiskilgannon

Regular

Kingdoms At War sounds really appealing. I'm a fan of MMO's, but I don't think I've ever played one on mobile. I know there was one similar to Dota 2 on mobile, but it looked so hard to play that I just browsed over it and never game it a chance. Is this the same game? It was tower defense.

I was addicted to Clash of Clans for a long, long time. I think that is the only mobile game that managed to hold my attention aside from Words with Friends.

14. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member
    Regular

Not an issue for me, frankly I didn't play Angry Birds too much. The gameplay seemed boring to me, that's the issue.

15. Maelalove

Maelalove Well-Known Member
    Regular

I play a lot of simulation games or story games. My favorites right now are Hollywood U(it's kind of a game about rising to fame and fortune and friendship and stuff, got a lot of stories from quests though, it's neat.). Then there's another one called Episode Interactive, which is basically a story telling app with simulated people to play out the story. I'm addicted.

16. harpazo22

harpazo22 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I can't stay interested in mobile gaming for too long either. It's only something I did to pass the time. I used to just play Bejeweled and then got into Fallout Shelter, but I don't play anything now.

17. Maelalove

Regular

Exactly! It's great when you need to wait for something, like in the doctor's office or picking someone up from somewhere. They don't tend to be all that deep, due to it just being a game on your phone.

18. vegito12

vegito12 Well-Known Member
    Regular

I like playing Clash of the Clans where you build your city and defend the place from other players who want to steal your gold and destroy your city and can be addictive, and a good game tp pass your time as you can spend a few minutes to an hour on it. I also like the Walking Dead game as you are surviving and making tough choices to survive and try and help others, and the stress that the invading zombies are causing make the choices even harder. I like how you are a man who has a dark past and trying to make things right and protecting a girl which gives you motivation and encouragement to move forward in the mission.

19. Maelalove

Regular

Ohhhhh the Telltale games version of The Walking Dead. Lee! I miss Lee and Clementine so much. :[
    I can't wait until they come out with the next season, though. It's seemed like forever since I last got to play, and I want to see what comes out of this for Clementine.

20. KingEeyore

KingEeyore Member

Every single mobile game that I've ever play start off super fun, but they ALWAYS seem to get repetitive. I enjoy the Clash of Klan style where you build up your city or town and have to defend it. Most of them are really fun to start, but after a few weeks I'm bored out of my mind. All they want is your money so you can build things faster and so forth. That's when I usually quit. Thanks for the suggestion of Walking Dead game. I just downloaded it and it's a nice change from my regular mobile game play.