Quantcast

What games are you all playing now on the PC??

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by drkn335, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Joanner1210

Joanner1210 Member Regular

I normally play Dota 2 and league of legends but recently I downloaded Sleeping Dogs and finished the game for less than a wk, Sleeping dogs is like a chinese GTA. XD Then I downloaded Warframe on my PC its awesome! you're like a ninja-robot kind of thing. You can build your weapons like primary, secondary and your melee weapon. you can also build your own character. its online so you can trade stuffs like the weapon blueprint and parts, or the warframe blueprint and parts or mods using the in game currency (platinums). :D

2. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

I just recently started my first playthrough of Transistor! I'm really excited, because I loved Bastion, and I've heard that Transistor's soundtrack and story is up to par with Bastion's. I also recently got GTA V on PC, and I've been trying to grind my Online level for a little while. It's a little dull, but not that bad.

3. rz3300

rz3300 Well-Known Member Regular

Right now I have really taken a break from the PC, but that really only means for about a week or so. I was playing some Battlefield for a little bit, and that is probably what I will return to. I have a couple of days off this week so that might just be the perfect time.

4. SLTE

SLTE Well-Known Member Regular

Cities: Skylines, primarily. Will probably slump back to it after posting this. My last city fell apart, and I need to give it another try. I'm considering a game called Crashlands, as well, though I might wait a while for the price to come down - it's a bit expensive for an indie title. Getting good reviews, though.

5. Cyborg Superman

Cyborg Superman Well-Known Member Regular

How is Cities: Skylines? I've been meaning to catch it on sale or something but I keep missing out. I really want to give it a try though, so I'll have to keep an eye out.

I'm currently updating Star Wars: The Old Republic so I can take a bit of of a break from DC Universe Online. I also need to give Terraria a try since I bought it but have yet to play.

6. aquaticneko

aquaticneko Well-Known Member Regular

Well I'm still slowly making my way through Witcher 3. I also just started up Final Fantasy XIII-2. I am not sure how I feel about XIII so I hope the second one will change my mind about it. I do love Lightning though. I'm playing 7th dragon english translated on the ds and loving that as well.

7. Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha Well-Known Member Regular

I am playing minecraft.