Quantcast

What games are you all playing now on the PC??

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by drkn335, Oct 11, 2013.

1. obliviousme

obliviousme Well-Known Member Regular

I'm currently playing Hearthstone and WoW. I haven't played WoW in a while, just started playing it again last week actually.

2. niightwind

niightwind Well-Known Member

Right now I'm working on getting through all the ones in my Steam library - which is a lot, lol. The ones I'm playing the most right now are Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (which is absolutely hilarious; I love it), Whisper of a Rose, AR-K (which has been okay so far, but I'm kind of stuck a point where I feel like I've clicked literally everything possible and I still can't get passed it), Labyrinthine Dreams (which deserves so much more attention and love as an RPG maker game, its so great), and Remnants of Isolation (which I'm just getting started with but it also seems to be a great RPG maker game).

I also am trying to play Skyrim... but I can only play it on my parents' desktop right now because my laptop can't handle the game and lags everything like crazy. It really sucks.

3. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Well-Known Member Regular

I'm currently playing Uplink where I'm living out my fantasy of being a top hacker and Neo Scavenger where my character is wandering a wasteland version of Michigan fighting off bandits and Dogmen with a sharpened stick all with amnesia! I'm also currently dying a lot since I was an idiot and didn't pick up the botany perk to prevent me from eating poisonous mushrooms...

4. thecorinthian

thecorinthian Well-Known Member Regular

I play a lot of League of Legends and dragonbound on the pc from time to time. I haven't been concentrating on gaming these days but I always catch up on my LoL due to how invested I am already.

5. lunaticred

lunaticred Member

Currently on my pc are S4 League and League of Legends, along with my brothers long list of Steam games that I occasionally play. I'm waiting for new games to come out because I'm getting quite bored with my current selections. This December, Blade and Soul is coming out, so I'm super stoked for it. I hope it's something that keeps me busy for a while.

6. West

West Well-Known Member Regular

Going through my Summer sale queue. Currently, working on a second modded Skyrim playthrough, Transistor, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Revolution. I'm really liking Transistor. I loved Bastion, and I think this may be even better.

7. Fozz

Fozz Well-Known Member Regular

Playing WoW and Hearthstone. Both are a constant though. Last non continuous game, Civ 5.

8. beccagreen

beccagreen Well-Known Member Regular

Man I'm still playing Skyrim until now! I mean, I would want to play other games but most games today are either very theatrical, leaving nothing for gameplay and all focusing on presentation and story. Occasionally I would pop in Assassin's Creed or a shooter but I don't last very long since most of them are really boring and monotonous.

9. jsscjcbs

jsscjcbs Member Regular

Star Wars The Old Republic. This game is by far the greatest. I like the fact that you can play on the good or dark side. I usually play on the good side but I like to dab over to the dark side to just to see how they operate on their end. It's by far the best Star Wars Game aside from Star Wars Revenge of the sith.

10. d'arakh

d'arakh Well-Known Member Regular

Hah, I'm the same way. I still have that old thing on my PC and even though I've since played many other games, I still have this one and I'll occasionally pop in for a quest or two. I also still play Neverwinter Nights 2 from time to time, although not as actively. I'm currently catching up on Mass Effect and The Witcher series as well.

11. evelination

evelination Well-Known Member Regular

Payday 2 definitely falls in the RPG category I find. I got it on sale a few days ago, and it costed me, what, $7? Back when it was released, I didn't think much of buying it, and I did good. Just recently this thought of playing Payday 2 struck my mind and I decided to see what the price was at... and guess, it was $7! Great deal.

12. Ishmael

Ishmael Well-Known Member Regular

Playing the waiting game because I want to buy stuff in the Steam sales. :p
    Seriously though, I'm not playing that much these days because of Christmas holidays. The only thing I've played recently was Dark Souls 2 SOTC in coop with a friend of mine. :)

13. HalfBeard

HalfBeard Well-Known Member Regular

Rift, Battlefront 2, and War Thunder. Hopefully some new Star Wars Battlefront after Christmas as well.

14. Chris_A

Chris_A Well-Known Member Regular

Playing Fallout 4 right now, like an addict. This game reminds me so much of Skyrim, and it feels like it is even better. I think I will keep playing it for a long time for sure.

15. moneyman

moneyman Well-Known Member Regular

I lately rediscovered Grand theft auto IV and have been playing it for a week now. I have never played it through so I decided to take time for it.

16. Touchstone

Touchstone Well-Known Member Regular

Right now, I am playing a combination of fangames and older releases that I missed out on. Basically a combination of strategy RPGs and action platformers.

17. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

GW2 and Transistor right now. Nothing too intensive or in depth.

18. sofia_sky

sofia_sky Member Regular

Got back into FFXIV after unsubbing for a while. The game is a lot of fun, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like MMOs. There's something about FFXIV that makes it so appealing and keeps me coming back. I also usually take my time with quests, so since I'm always a little behind, I have friends who are ahead and can help me progress through the story dungeons or side dungeons to get good gear.

19. Kitty Reeves

Kitty Reeves Iron Hand in a Velvet Glove Regular

Just Vindictus! 2015_12_20_0014.jpg

20. Nkara

Nkara Well-Known Member Regular

WoW is still deactivated for the moment, but I'm considering starting it back up. I just wrapped up Diablo III with my demon hunter, I might go through with a different type in a while, since I don't really want to invest in expansions just yet.