Quantcast

What games are you all playing now on the PC??

Discussion in 'General RPG Discussion' started by drkn335, Oct 11, 2013.

1. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Well-Known Member

I am playing Final Fantasy 13-2. I like the less linear gameplay and the time-traveling aspect of the game. though the story is a bit crazy.

2. wowtgp

wowtgp Well-Known Member

I see that this question was asked more than a year ago. But my answer is going to be the same as it would have been, had I answered it at that time - Skyrim. I absolutely love this game!

3. fliktor7

fliktor7 Well-Known Member

Right now I am not playing any game (just thinking about the next one, maybe Farcry 3, or some new mmo) but I have finished recently the Dragon Age Origins, the Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Age 3 (Inquisition).

I'm also thinking about replaying the witcher 1 and the witcher 2 assasins of kings, for remember the story (the witcher 3 will be released soon, I can't wait for it ^^).

4. Cereus

Cereus Well-Known Member Regular

Right now I'm playing Torchlight II. Last month I was burning through WoW to get my core hound so the other games were on the backburner.

5. niiro17

niiro17 Well-Known Member Regular

I just finished Deus:ex Human Revolution yesterday and I uninstalled it. The games that are currently installed are Counter Strike:Global Offensive and Legend of Korra. And I'll probably might not going to play this coming few weeks, I need to study UE4 because why not? I mean, I've been playing games for months, I need to have a break from it for now.

6. tinybutnotfangless

tinybutnotfangless Well-Known Member Regular

At the moment, my wife and I are playing WoW WoD. On the side, I have Stronghold Kingdoms which I am trying to ease off of responsibly before quitting it all together, then I have Minecraft which I am taking a break from, as well as 100% Orange Juice just as a filler when WoW is in maintenance mode. However, I have bought a bunch of games during the Steam sale and hope to get into those as soon as I need a break from WoW again.

7. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta Well-Known Member

I have played many games online and offline. Presently I play guild wars and star trek. These games are very interesting and keep me engrossed into them for hours together.

8. Lucas

Lucas Active Member Regular

Currently I'm playing Path of Exile - decent multiplayer game. You should check it out if you like Diablo game series, hack'n'slash type of game and isometric view. Tons of skills, gems, items, ways to make a unique character. I can recommend it to you as member of closed beta of this game a few years ago. It is worth to spend some time for this game, it's a lot of fun!

9. gats

gats Well-Known Member Regular

I am currently working on a few oldschool games like Final Fantasy 8 for PC and Resident Evil 1. I am also revisiting a few MMO's like Diablo 1/2 and Runescape Classic.

10. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Well-Known Member

Recently I have been too busy to play much of anything. Theres been a few games that I've played sparingly over the past week though on breaks. Torchlight, Minecraft, and Dont Starve Together. I wish I had more time to play and next week I'm going to be sure to make some so I can play Cities XXL.

11. sorrowscall

sorrowscall Well-Known Member

Let's see. Currently, I'm playing Elvenar, the fantasy city; which seems more and more like a facebook game than a browser game. I'm also playing Don't Starve and it's sequel Don't Starve Too. I'm considering taking up Digimon World Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, and AdventureQuestWorlds again after such a long hiatus from all three.

12. Obvcynicae

Obvcynicae Member

At the moment, I'm mostly playing Skyrim -- in terms of RPGs, at least. Otherwise, I'm also playing Civilization IV, Risk of Rain, and some other such things. I'm probably going to play Dragon Age Origins soon, though (I have codes for it already, just haven't had the time), and I considering getting the Witcher 2 again (and perhaps 1, though I hear the combat is a bit ..meh).

13. Narukami

Narukami Well-Known Member Regular

I'm only playing Dark Souls 2 on PC right now. I play it every other night, usually. I've already beaten the game dozens of time, but I still enjoy new playthroughs and I love the PvP. Though I'm playing the original version since I don't want to buy Scholar of the First Sin, and the community seems to be dwindling... it's rather sad.

Other than that, mostly been playing on my Vita rather than the PC! Been playing Soul Sacrifice a lot lately. I bought the game like two years ago and only got into it recently...

14. Jesse93

Jesse93 Member

Just got home from school for the summer so I haven't started anything on PC yet. I'm planning on playing Half-Life 2, Valkyria Chronicles, Beyond Good & Evil, and Alien: Isolation.

15. Michelle

Michelle Well-Known Member

I'm currently mostly playing Skyrim, but I plan on getting WoW back over the summer. I also decided to replay through Hitman 2, as well as the later installments that I haven't yet played. I wanted to also replay through GTA San Andreas and try to finish it (the racing games always get me). I plan on playing the TES games I haven't yet played (Morrowind, Oblivion) so yeah. I'm excited for this summer lol.

16. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Well-Known Member Regular

Currently playing Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo, Path of Exile, FIFA 15 and some Minecraft here and there.
    I usually don't have a lot of time for gaming. I hate being an adult! :D

17. MrHurricane89

MrHurricane89 Well-Known Member

I am playing Witcher 3. Surprised that it runs playable with 4 GB of ram and generally everything under minimum requirements. I have 20-30 fps, depending on the location, but for me, this falls into the "playable" category.

18. Azrile

Azrile Well-Known Member Regular

I´ve been having a good time with gog.com so have some old stuff

Stronghold
    Dungeon Keeper 2
    Neverwinter Nights

Along with WOW, Dungeons and Dragons Online and Hearthstone.

19. arghyadeep

arghyadeep Member

I am currently playing GTA V, Need for Speed Most Wanted 2015 and Call of Duty Ghosts on my computer. I am about to complete all missions on GTA V and just started playing Call of Duty Ghosts this Friday.

All these games are super hits all around the world due to their excellent graphics, sound quality and overall game play experience.

20. Athilea

Athilea Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing Skyrim on the PC. I enjoy it much more on PC then I did on X-box because of all the awesome mods that I have access to. The game already looked better on the PC before I started adding mods, and now it looks even better.